• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HauteLook & Nordstrom Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone who didn't get the bag wants the coupon codes they included, here they are:

HAUTEHAIR20 for 20% off at franceluxe.com 

HAUTEBAG13 for Miracle10 Super C & AHA Cream for $82 (instead of $156) at miracle10.com

Just tried the Miranesse Lip Bomb today and wow...impressed by the staying power of this! I've gotten 6 hours of wear so far. The gloss is gone, but the color is staying strong. 

These bags are both bag on Hautelook along with the Spring Beauty bag. Not sure which to order! I already got spring bag which I really liked aside from a couple items. But now I don't know what Summer bag to order? Anyone get both?

I didn't get any of the bags none of them really caught my attention.  However, I totally took advantage of the balm sell they had going on!   I splurged a little and super excited to try out some products that I've had my eye on but my wallet was not allowing it.  

1734079.jpg
theBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer - Highlighter/Shadow
No Color / OS
Final Sale - This item is not returnable 
Estimated Delivery Dates
Fri 8/16/13 to Thu 8/22/13 Qty 1 $12.00
896056.jpg
theBalm - Cucumber Face Toner
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Fri 8/16/13 to Thu 8/22/13 Qty 1 $6.00
1734078.jpg
theBalm - Overshadow Eye Shadow - No Money, No Honey
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Fri 8/16/13 to Thu 8/22/13 Qty 1 $7.50
1734077.jpg
theBalm - Overshadow Eye Shadow - Work is Overrated
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Fri 8/16/13 to Thu 8/22/13 Qty 1 $7.50
1067568.jpg
theBalm - timeBalm Concealer - Light
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Fri 8/16/13 to Thu 8/22/13 Qty 1 $9.00

Awesome! Yeah I love Hautelook sales. I am thinking of getting one of the overshadow eye shadows The Balm has on sale too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back