Honey and baking soda

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to try this! I use baking soda as an exfoliant ad honey in my deep treatments but I never put them together. Genius...pure genius!

so i tried this today. and it didnt really burn but it felt like it was drawing crap out of my pores.my skin doesnt look gorgeous it actually made me breakout MORE but i think its a good sign i feel like my pores are being deep cleaned. i may do it again tommrow because it seems to be gentle yet effective

Thanks for sharing, Emperical! You always share such good tips! I will have to give this a try especially since we have honey and baking soda!

thanks so much for the tip!! i'm definitely gonna try this. i'm ****ing fed up with my skin.

Wow, I'm glad it's working for you! I couldn’t trust my goofy self to come up with a concoction to put on my skin.
eek.gif

I am now using it as an everyday wash. Sometimes I go a bit crazy and mix some cetaphil with it but so far so good. WOOOO!..I agree with bejb...later in the night I noticed one or two whiteheads that were formerly going to be cysts so I was definitely happy because I washed my face overnight with this mixture and this morning they all dried up.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm ****ing fed up with my skin. You too girl? Me too. My skin is acting crazy lately
tocktock.gif
I wonder why this works so well...time to do some research!

Originally Posted by SumtingSweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder why this works so well...time to do some research! Have a look at the Ingredients Sticky Thread under 'Naturally Derived Ingredients'
smile.gif

This link might be helpful for you.

Originally Posted by goddess13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have a look at the Ingredients Sticky Thread under 'Naturally Derived Ingredients'
smile.gif

This link might be helpful for you.

Thank you
rockwoot.gif
I'm testing the mask right now...and it's tingling!

Originally Posted by SumtingSweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you
rockwoot.gif
I'm testing the mask right now...and it's tingling! That's okay
smile.gif

Hope the mask works for you.

Originally Posted by SumtingSweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you
rockwoot.gif
I'm testing the mask right now...and it's tingling! let us know your results! i hope it worked for you.

I'm glad you made this discovery, many here have spoken of the baking soda mask. I used it faithfully until I returned to the Buff Puff. Many members add it to their cleansers, yogurt, etc. Do a "search" of baking soda, you'll be surprised!
vogel.gif

Wow...it worked. I used it as a mask after I removeed my makeup with Pond's Cleansing Cream. I mixed equal parts in a bowl and slathered it on my damp face. It was a lot less sticky than I thought it was going to be because if the baking soda.

Well anyway I had a huge pimple on my cheek and a cluster of very small ones in the middle of my forehed (sound's gross righ? my skin is being bad
frown.gif
). The zit on my cheek dried up a lot and all of the pimples look a lot smaller and less red. And my face feels smooooth!

Originally Posted by SumtingSweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow...it worked. I used it as a mask after I removeed my makeup with Pond's Cleansing Cream. I mixed equal parts in a bowl and slathered it on my damp face. It was a lot less sticky than I thought it was going to be because if the baking soda.
Well anyway I had a huge pimple on my cheek and a cluster of very small ones in the middle of my forehed (sound's gross righ? my skin is being bad
frown.gif
). The zit on my cheek dried up a lot and all of the pimples look a lot smaller and less red. And my face feels smooooth!

WOOHOO! I am so happy it worked for you too. I dont want t push my luck so i will be doing the mask 3 times a week.

Back