Honey and baking soda

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got a thing against using honey on ANYTHING (no offense to any of you of course!)

i was wondering, what else could be mixed with baking soda?

This has fantastic cleansing and antibacterial properties! Thank you for sharing this.

thanks for the tip
smile.gif

Can I use this on dry skin? I don't have acne , just some enlarged pores on my cheeks.

I tried this last night

I didn't really feel any tingling but I did feel the need to itch I think it was because the mask was sliding down my neck.

lol.gif

I've tried the mask several times, and like it a lot!

I was a bit skeptical in the beginning too, thinking how icky it would be to put honey on my face, but it's actually not that bad. Plus it's really easy to take off too!

I think it's beneficial especially for people with dry skin, because honey moisturizes. For those of you who don't like using honey, I just mix baking soda to my regular cleanser (netrogena Deep clean invigorating cleanser/mask)sometimes, and that works fine too.

I always use baking soda as a scrub and honey alone as a mask, never thought to mix the two. lol Thanks for the info, I'ma have to try it!

lol this sounds oddly painful! maybe just reading baking soda...but i willing to try it

i'm*

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I left it for 30 - 45 minutes. It was really tingly..not bad tingly..but good tingly. I think you have to decide how long you want it on for depending on how bad your acne is. But I did it again this morning and took a shower so that the hot water could loosen my pores and lets just say I have been glowing! Hi there, empiricalbeauty!
How long did the "glowing" effect last?

I'm using honey, baking soda and a splash of apple cider vinegar as a face and body scrub. It's great!

Just honey on my face makes it rough, and worse off than before putting any honey on my skin! Anyone knows why?

Back