Honey for blemishes...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! I might try this sometime! I always have annoying blemishes on the apples of my cheeks.

For blemishes though, I suggest Aveeno Postitively Radiant.

Even though thats a little off topic [:

hmm..just bought lots of honey becuase they were buy one get one free!! might give this tip a try!

My skin felt nice after I use honey on my face but is so meeeessy.I couldnt use it every week.Didnt do much for my blemishes but the skin looks nice and healthy after and u can use it on ur lips as well to make them soft soft.

I've heard this before from my sister. It does work! It seems that home remedies sometimes work better than all the prescriptions. Oatmeal, apple cider vinegar worked for me too, although the vinegar smelled terrible

You'd be better off leaving it uncovered... covering a blemish with a plaster just makes the scab sweat and the skin won't recover properly. Honey is antibacterial, but where blemishes are concerned, cleaning them thoroughly and then leaving them to heal is best

My grandmother used to tell me to put honey on my blemishes, but I never listened to her. I tried it last night and it seemed to help! I guess i should've listened to those old wives tales more carefully!

Here's what i'm doing to my face (which currently looks like a war zone from breaking out) tonight:

-wash with my natural seaweed-based facewash

-use ACV mixed with water as a toner

-put little dabs of wildflower honey on my blemishes

-go to bed and cross my fingers!

now if that's not natural enough i dont know what is!!

Back