Inner Circle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow, I'm not surprised. Too bad, it was always the first to ship for me each month. Though to be honest, I was thinking of unsubscribing -- I haven't even touched my July box. Here's to hoping the company still does well.

i'm sad, but also not entirely surprised. i was thinking of unsubscribing simply because i'm not a huge fan of monthly boxes (i'm in the minority here, but i like quarterly, or would prefer bi-monthly - for this reason i'll be jumping on the NMDL quarterly co bandwagon). i just find the samples start to pile up, especially since most companies send samples with purchases, as well.

i will miss the full-sized makeup products, though! the vapour elixir gloss and lily lolo scandalips gloss are both awesome, and i doubt i would have bought either of them.

I already get Petit Vour.  I think I may try Yuzen Fall.  =)  I remember always getting at least 1 $20 product in Saffron Rouge, and I liked it because it always had a few brands I'm not used to but wanted to try (Primavera, Kaia Naturals, etc).

There are occasionally some really nice Indie makeup specials and subs discussed on the following MuT thread:

"Down the Indie Makeup Hole" here https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/133096-down-the-indie-rabbit-hole/

Notoriously Morbid cosmetics opened a very limited subscription tonight ( for about 12 minutes).

IF it goes well, they might open up more spots later on, and the thread I've linked is a very good thread to try sales and BOGO deals on Indie shadows, blushes, and lip colors. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Put me in the was-thinking-of-canceling-anyway group. Was relieved to get the email because now I don't have to figure out how to cancel. Used that 'extra money' to put in a drugstore.com order. And a Fortune Cookie Soap order. Both of course more than $25...

Back