Inner Circle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This group is so quiet this month!!  I'm looking forward to spoilers and really hoping we get to try a new brand and/or another newly released product this month!

@camel11 

have you been charged yet?  I haven't.   I wish they would do little sneak peeks to this sub, but they do not.

I got the shipment notice and charge notice on the 10th, like most months.  Perhaps they ship in waves?

I agree! even if they revealed the "theme", there's so much fun in the guessing game.

@@camel11 are you in Canada?  I noticed that Canadians get charged earlier and they get their boxes earlier.  They ship by country and then by last name - lol

So, I am on the latter half of the shipping schedule . Really sucks

I'm always so antsy for this subscription!! But no, I'm in Brooklyn... the package comes in a priority mail box, so I assume it comes from their US wh (I think in the middle of the country somewhere...)

i got my charge notice, but not my shipping notice yet. that tends to come a couple days later for me.

i live about an hour from their canadian warehouse, so i get mine the day after it ships. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I never get any tracking from them ~ just an email that it shipped :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I have to bug them for a tracking number...sigh

I had to bug them, but they apparently thought usps was emailing the tracking now, and said they would try to resolve that. I need tracking these days because my packages keep getting delivered to a similar address nearby.

I got my box! Unfortunately, the new format makes uploading pictures impossible!!

Here's what's in it:

-Lily Lolo (FS, I think) Blush in Cherry Blossom

-Vapour Lip Gloss (FS), Vivid (lovely!)

-Two Juice Bamboo wet cloths

- Kaia Naturals Travel Sized Vial of their tapioca bead exfoliating powder

-Weleda Noursighing Shampoo TS

-Vial of Tallulah Jane Aiyana Body Oil

-Two Packets of Primavera Serum

All in a a nice, varied month with great makeup! Unfortunately, I have a mineral blush almost the same shade as I received, so that will be swapped, although I wish I could keep the Lilly Lolo version.  I was initially bummed to see another lip gloss, but SR is turning me into a LG lover, and this one is fab, and smells like Green Apply Jolly Ranchers.

I'm really happy to try the Juice Bamboo products -- I love trying new brands, so hopefully this will work well! I'm looking for good, natural face wipes, so I'll have to try these ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
 @camel11  nice - thank you for that list!  I hope my box will come soon as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

was there a variation on the body oil?  That is rose scented ~ sigh.   Tallulah Jane makes other scents besides rose, and yet, they keep sending us the rose versions.  The citrus one (Halona) would have been fab!!

what is up with sub boxes and ROSE scented items?  I mean, I know that it is a popular scent and all, but there are so many other scents out there.

mine came today!!  I am SO grateful that the body oil and the rose stuff was tiny samples.  Whew

I LOVE the rest of the box - I got the blush in surfer girl, with is a matte baby pink - looks lovely!  I love the lip gloss too - and the new bamboo products - very excited to try those out!!  I will post pics in a few minutes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here we go!!

saffronrouge.july.5.pngsaffronrouge.july.6.pngsaffronrouge.july.7.png

gloss and blush.  It was really hard to get a good shot of the gloss because it is so reflective....it is just a really pretty sparking sheer deep fuchsia with silver glitters.   The fuchsia is more of a bright wine color to me.

saffronrouge.july.2.png

I also noticed that they put the value of the items on the card now - that is nice!!   65.99 is what our boxes were worth this month

here is a better shot of the gloss with my cat doing a photo bomb!!  He has become quite insistent that I pay him attention instead of taking pictures!

saffronrouge.july10.png 

i agree, i love that they're including the values!

i'm pretty happy with this box. haircare is the next thing i'm looking to clean up, so the shampoo comes at a perfect time. i recently heard good things about kaia and was considering purchasing these cleansing cloths, so again, perfect timing! the lipgloss is gorgeous, and i got the blush in 'flushed,' which is a really pretty colour. i love that the packaging lessens mess, too.

not entirely thrilled with the rose-scented serum and body oil, but i'll still use them.

first impressions of the products that i've tried so far:

- love the lip gloss. smells really good, looks great.

- the cleansing cloths had a bit of a hard time taking off my mascara, but they're gentle and didn't make my face/eyes red.

- the serum doesn't smell too strongly, and it absorbs quite nicely.

just got this email from Saffron Rouge - I've asked them if that means no August bag...still waiting for a response

Thank you for being a part of Inner Circle.

Over the past year, we’ve had a blast bringing you the best in organic skin care, and your feedback has been exceptional. It has been an amazing experience for us, and we hope for you as well.

Unfortunately, we’ve come to the difficult decision to end the Inner Circle Program.

Why?

Well, despite the success of the program, many of our brands have found it more and more difficult to provide the items that make Inner Circle so phenomenal. Unlike many subscription boxes, which work with the biggest (and dirtiest) names in the beauty business, our partners simply aren’t able to mass-produce their items in the kinds of quantities we need to deliver you the best value each and every month.

We considered alternatives – fewer products, raising the price, sending more sachets. The truth is, we didn’t like any of them. We know what our members have come to expect in terms of quality and value, and we refuse to cut corners.

Take heart though – your feedback is leading us down new and exciting paths. You’ve said you want more choice. You’ve said you want great value. You’ve said you want something just for you.

We’re going to deliver.

Stay tuned throughout the rest of 2014 on Facebook and Twitter – We’ll be bringing you some exciting new offers and products, and our Inner Circle is going to be the first to be “in the know.”

As a final thank you, we’d like to extend the code INNERCIRCLETHANKS to you. This code will give you 20% off your next order placed before September 3, 2014, and is our way of saying “You are the best of the best.

Thank you for being a part of our Inner Circle program!

I was just coming here to post that :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sad times.  I enjoyed this sub a lot, but I don't think the site has enough brand variety, so they were relying too much on a few brands for the sub.  Makes sense.

Back