Ipsy/MyGlam: October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all 3 - Calexxia, amber and murflegirl are hot! I said before amber looks like Alison Hannigan fromHow I Met Your Mother.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think all 3 - Calexxia, amber and murflegirl are hot!
I second that! 
wub.gif

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I second that! 
wub.gif

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think all 3 - Calexxia, amber and murflegirl are hot!

I said before amber looks like Alison Hannigan fromHow I Met Your Mother.
Y'all are too kind. And hot. 
patches.gif

Murflegirl would be hotter if her RSS was full-post and didn't just display blank in my RSS reader *cough*

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Murflegirl would be hotter if her RSS was full-post and didn't just display blank in my RSS reader *cough*
AAAAH, I don't know how to do RSS stuff! HALP!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still hoping the chevron bag is for October!
Me too! I have been into chevron stuff lately. Im so ready for sneek peaks

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an invite email promising two full-size items

so do I have to resub to get the stuff? That would be a pain in the butt. My email was essentially the same but it said Re-Subscribe!

Yeah, they finally got me with that e-mail. I am forever seeking great mascara, and I couldn't pass up 2 full sized products and that (even if it's one of them) for $10. Buh-bye, birthday money...

I caved.  They sent me an email that they're having a theBalm item this month, so please come back!  (I could have stayed strong if they hadn't said "please".)  Rejoined.  *Sigh*

Hopefully if they send out thebalm What's Your Type Mascaras, I won't receive Tall, Dark, and Handsome since I already own it. 

i wasn't a member previously because it had gotten crappy reviews, but i did get the email about joining now.....i think i may cave too, birchbox just wasn't cutting it anynmore, but this seems like it's mostly makeup instead of lotions and perfume samples?

This will be my first bag, and it was theBalm the lured me in. They are one of my favorite brands and I would be thrilled to get their products in a sub. I'm really hoping they are including that mascara. I haven't tried their mascaras yet and this would be a $10 well spent for me.

I was just about to post this, you guys are fast!  I went ahead and signed up. I like the balm products a lot.

im just hoping they don't do like birchbox and put completely different products in the bags with unfair distribution.  i love personalized colors, but please, in the same products to keep bag envy at bay!

Back