Julep August 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened my august mystery box (classic with a twist) and I'm thrilled!  I wasn't expecting to be too excited after seeing some of the other boxes but I got a big one and I thought I would share with all of you.  I know the boxes were themed this time but I was still surprised how I got only pinks/purples/reds... would have liked a tiny bit more variety but still should be fun to try out.  I got:

Jennifer Jodie Maya   Julep basecoat Gwyneth Catherine   Reese Gayle Audrey   Julep fast dry top coat Julep Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum   Pomegranate Scrub Pomegranate body creme   Totals to $218 if I did my math right!  Or about $174 when taking into account the maven discount, but I'll take it!  

Hello, i got a coupon and i order my first box on August 24 and havet recieved any shipping info. How many days does it take for shippin ? Thank you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Depends on where you live. I'm in WA state so from the time I get notification it was sent to it actually arriving it takes up to three days depending if it's a weekend or not. Most get their packages within a week.

Back