Julep August 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Melanie Harris /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone else who ordered the Mystery Box around the 8th or 9th, still not receive a tracking number?
I received a tracking # on the 8th, which finally showed up in the USPS system on the 10th as being "received" into their system, but nothing after that. If nothing arrives today, then I'll email em because this is a bit worrysome.

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received a tracking # on the 8th, which finally showed up in the USPS system on the 10th as being "received" into their system, but nothing after that. If nothing arrives today, then I'll email em because this is a bit worrysome.
Their shipping is taking longer for me than usual for the mystery box too. Usually I have it pretty fast but this time it is a little slower, the anticipation is killing me lol!

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Their shipping is taking longer for me than usual for the mystery box too. Usually I have it pretty fast but this time it is a little slower, the anticipation is killing me lol!
Maybe you're getting larger or the higher value mystery boxes? Don't know if the same rules apply to mystery boxes as reg. monthly ones..you know, the longer wait time and all usually implies the big fab box?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe you're getting larger or the higher value mystery boxes? Don't know if the same rules apply to mystery boxes as reg. monthly ones..you know, the longer wait time and all usually implies the big fab box?
That would be awesome if I got a higher value box! I checked the tracking number and it says that it should finally arrive tomorrow =] Even if it isn't one of the bigger boxes I will still be pretty happy with it because from what I have seen the American Beauty boxes have been pretty good!

I got Lynn as part of my American Beauty mystery box.  If any of you got Pippa and want to trade, please PM me.

Thanks!

I received my shipping notification on the 9th, and it showed up in the USPS system as "electronic shipping info received" on the 11th, but nothing since then! For reference I ordered Boho Glam and have a 9434 tracking number. I noticed a lot of the BG's are 9434 because of the foot file, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Has anyone seen a big BG box yet? The smaller boxes had disappointing colors so I may end up trading all of mine away...

I have all 5 mystery boxes but I'm not able to attach the pics
icon_frown.gif

If you are dying to know, I have some pics on my blog.

Julep is having a flash sale. 3 polishes for $19.99 code FLASH

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have all 5 mystery boxes but I'm not able to attach the pics
icon_frown.gif

If you are dying to know, I have some pics on my blog.

Julep is having a flash sale. 3 polishes for $19.99 code FLASH
Loved the colors in your Bombshell box and thanks for the tip! As I'm due to receive a bunch of polishes in a swap, I'll have to pass on the flash sale...this time lol.

I honestly can't justify buying anymore polish right now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The husband is going to freak out if he ever finds out I bought 2 mystery boxes....

I feel like the forums are so saturated with Julep colors people have up for swap, it's not really worth it.

IIRC they did a flash sale a month or so ago -- I think it was a product and a polish or a product and two polishes of your choice or something? Totally shooting myself for not taking advantage of that. I kind of want to try the pedi creme, but not enough to pay full price for it. I'm also running low on the Julep Reveal.

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel like the forums are so saturated with Julep colors people have up for swap, it's not really worth it.

IIRC they did a flash sale a month or so ago -- I think it was a product and a polish or a product and two polishes of your choice or something? Totally shooting myself for not taking advantage of that. I kind of want to try the pedi creme, but not enough to pay full price for it. I'm also running low on the Julep Reveal.
If you really want the pedi creme try signing up for a new maven box with a penny code because the intro boxes currently have it in there.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you really want the pedi creme try signing up for a new maven box with a penny code because the intro boxes currently have it in there.
I'm already a Maven though, and I don't know how actively they check to see if people have duplicate accounts. I don't remember seeing anyone else talking about having more than one Maven subscription. I also don't want to risk them shutting down my main account for any reason because I have 2 free months left thanks to referrals. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm already a Maven though, and I don't know how actively they check to see if people have duplicate accounts. I don't remember seeing anyone else talking about having more than one Maven subscription. I also don't want to risk them shutting down my main account for any reason because I have 2 free months left thanks to referrals. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm pretty sure it's the same as BB; they only require a different email address. I know at least one of the ladies on here has multiple accounts and there doesn't seem to be issues.

I moved on Saturday, and my box came to my old place Sat afternoon. Luckily my dad packed up my "julap?" as he said, and shipped it off to me. Can't wait to see my mystery box! Should be here tomorrow or Thursday!

YAY I got my mystery box today and it had 10 polishes plus other stuff! I'm so excited, I will post some pics soon =]

I received my two boxes today, both lower end boxes, but received a total of 7 polishes, 1 basecoat and one lip gloss. One of the colors was a dupe, and one of the colors I actually had to Google to see what color it was. The mystery color was Diane, which Iooks horrible in the bottle, but upon reading said reviews, is actually a deep green jelly. Overall, I'm pleased with what I received.

I wanted Melanie so much, and I couldn't order it by itself since it wasn't available, so that's what I used my voucer for and for $8 something I got Melanie, Harley, Sienna and the bag!

anyone wanting to part with their reese or pippa, pm me!

thanks so much!! see below for my swap list 
smile.gif

YAY finally got my mystery box. I like it! I've only done the intro box, so I don't have much julep.

I got the Pedi Prep stuff, the foot file (need these, my feet are SO gross from the dirty floors at my new place) plus three polishes

Alyson- a taupe-beige

Michelle-gorgeous deep blue

Blake-butter yellow

FUN! I love nail polish.

Back