Julep August 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have shipping confirmation for one of my boxes but I ordered 2. Do you think they are sending them together?

Mine is 9434

Got my It Girl mystery box! Mine was a 9400 shipping no. and had 5 polishes.. on my phone and can't pull up the spoiler button properly, but got a base coat, Megan - metallic peacock green(my fave color and have been wanting forever), Sandra - shimmery/metallic fuschia, Rachel - copper, and Jessica - cream light blue. I'm happy! Jessica is probably my least fave color, because I'm more a shimmer or metallic girl, but this was a good buy! Plus, I used a coupon and basically paid for only one polish!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my It Girl mystery box! Mine was a 9400 shipping no. and had 5 polishes.. on my phone and can't pull up the spoiler button properly, but got a base coat, Megan - metallic peacock green(my fave color and have been wanting forever), Sandra - shimmery/metallic fuschia, Rachel - copper, and Jessica - cream light blue. I'm happy! Jessica is probably my least fave color, because I'm more a shimmer or metallic girl, but this was a good buy! Plus, I used a coupon and basically paid for only one polish!
Megan is really pretty. I have rachel, its gorgeous. I think you got a great box!

I have the American Beauty box and it was shipped 9434, I am not going to get my hopes up, although I do hope that I get a $200 box lol

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Megan is really pretty. I have rachel, its gorgeous. I think you got a great box!
I have been eyeballing Megan forever and almost bought it! Happy I saved my coupon to get the mystery box instead. I think Rachel and Megan will be perfect for a mani/pedi or accent combo for fall!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been eyeballing Megan forever and almost bought it! Happy I saved my coupon to get the mystery box instead. I think Rachel and Megan will be perfect for a mani/pedi or accent combo for fall!
I love Megan, I used my free polish code to get it
biggrin.gif

I just started with Julep last month. I got the boho glam for my intro box and I got the it girl for August and added on Piper, Dakota, and the polish remover. Then I just ordered one of each mystery box. I love julep but I think after this month I'm gonna have to skip for a while before my husband kills me lol

Lame, I was excited thinking my mystery box got mailed out on the 6th when I got my tracking info but they just sent notification to the post office yesterday and it hasn't even been picked up yet =( At least once it does get picked up it will get here pretty fast, that is one thing that I like about Julep is that they have fast shipping.

I had the hardest time deciding which to get since I also have splurged at Sallys, Ulta, and Nortstrom already this month so I only wanted to get 1 box.  I ALMOST went with it girl - but after so many splurges I knew it would be mostly polish (and little product) so I went with American Beauty since my usual is Classic With a Twist. 

Hope I get a good one!

I am so tempted to get a mystery box, but honestly, by the time I have been with Julep for a year I;ll have enough polishes on top of what I own that;s not Julep.  I really want one though.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lame, I was excited thinking my mystery box got mailed out on the 6th when I got my tracking info but they just sent notification to the post office yesterday and it hasn't even been picked up yet =( At least once it does get picked up it will get here pretty fast, that is one thing that I like about Julep is that they have fast shipping.
You must be near them! I feel the opposite way. Since they have to go all the way across the country, it takes FOREVER. Birchbox, on the other hand, is super fast because I live in NY.

Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You must be near them! I feel the opposite way. Since they have to go all the way across the country, it takes FOREVER. Birchbox, on the other hand, is super fast because I live in NY.
Actually, I live in North Carolina but there shipping, at least for me, only takes 3/4 days usually. Julep is one of the fastest shipping subs I have lol

Actually, I live in North Carolina but there shipping, at least for me, only takes 3/4 days usually. Julep is one of the fastest shipping subs I have lol
That's awesome! I usually get stuff from BB in two days, but they are RIGHT near me.

When I lived in Pittsburgh, Pa my maven box only took usually 2 days sometimes 3 to get to me. I just moved back to Texas and it's taking a lot longer this time but I did have some issues with billing so i'm not going to judge it on this month.

I just got my mystery box.  I ordered the Classic with a Twist.  It shipped 9434, but I can't say I'm that excited.  I got 3 polishes, Catherine, Audrey, and Jodie and the Pomegranate body cream.  The box comes out to exactly $60, but only because the body cream is a total and absolute rip off.  Its $18 for 4 oz.  In a plastic tub.  For that money it should at least come in glass.  I would have been fine if the body cream was bigger or I got another polish, or a lip gloss or something, but frankly its kind of pissed me off.  

Sorry, I just needed to vent.

I just got my mystery box.  I ordered the Classic with a Twist.  It shipped 9434, but I can't say I'm that excited.  I got 3 polishes, Catherine, Audrey, and Jodie and the Pomegranate body cream.  The box comes out to exactly $60, but only because the body cream is a total and absolute rip off.  Its $18 for 4 oz.  In a plastic tub.  For that money it should at least come in glass.  I would have been fine if the body cream was bigger or I got another polish, or a lip gloss or something, but frankly its kind of pissed me off.   Sorry, I just needed to vent.
I got the exact same box today. First, I was happy that two of three polishes I don't already own, and I don't have the body cream either. However, I did feel kinda annoyed. I know I take my chances with a "mystery" box and all but EVERY single mystery box I've gotten thus far (maybe six total) have been the smallest possible. I think I'm done with these for awhile. They should give out more big ones, not just one for every 300 small ones or whatever ratio they use. I mean c'mon the markup on these polishes is already insane so why not make more people happy and send our more big ones?! I do love Julep but this left a bad taste in my mouth. I haven't seen any big ones posted yet on FB or here.

My ItGirl box shipped. I'm thinking about ordering either a Boho Glam or American Beauty but am going to wait until the colors included in those boxes are posted somewhere. I've already ruled out Classic with a Twist and Bombshell based on what other people got in those boxes.

Latest posts

Back