Julep August 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my first Mystery box, which is my second Julep box ever. I chose the American Beauty box - here's what I received :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub
Julep Age Defying Hand Brightener
Julep Daylight Defense Lip Balm
Julep's "Pippa"
Julep's "Amy"
Julep's "Natalie"

I'm fairly happy with my box, but I probably won't be ordering a mystery box and a regular box in the same month again. 

Originally Posted by giraffeonskates /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my first Mystery box, which is my second Julep box ever. I chose the American Beauty box - here's what I received :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Julep's "Pippa"
Julep's "Amy"
Julep's "Natalie"

I'm fairly happy with my box, but I probably won't be ordering a mystery box and a regular box in the same month again. 
That looks good! I got the American Beauty mystery box too, I hope I get the chapstick! I love chapstick lol

Originally Posted by giraffeonskates /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Julep's "Pippa"
Julep's "Amy"
Julep's "Natalie"

love your colors!

i also chose the american beauty box and received the hand scrub, hand brightener, lip balm and polishes: emma, lily and lynn.

Hello!  I am very new to Julep since I only signed up last week.  I'm looking forward to my introductory products!  Does Julep put shipping details on the site under my profile?  I can't find anything except an invoice number.

Also, how do I get this fabulous mystery box???

Originally Posted by fisher176 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello!  I am very new to Julep since I only signed up last week.  I'm looking forward to my introductory products!  Does Julep put shipping details on the site under my profile?  I can't find anything except an invoice number.

Fisher, not sure if they have the mystery boxes left, but check their facebook! Usually I get an email saying "YAY! your box has shipped!" or something like that. Sometimes it takes a day or so after I place my order to get the email, but it has a tracking number.

So first time commenting. I just started Julep maven and have been happy so far. I ordered the mystery box American Beauty. And I got the $200 box(I think I haven't added it yet)!!!! What I got in spoilers! So happy. -8 nail polishes

-Lynn
 -Pippa
 -Amy
 -Natalie
 -Lily
 -Courteney
 -Dendrie
 -Ellen
-Top Coat
-Base Coat
-Lip balm -Nail growth serum
-Hand brightener
-Gycolic Hand scrub

I also got the normal bombshell as a gift for my sister!

Originally Posted by Chicnexhausted /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So first time commenting. I just started Julep maven and have been happy so far. I ordered the mystery box American Beauty. And I got the $200 box(I think I haven't added it yet)!!!! What I got in spoilers! So happy. -8 nail polishes

-Lynn
 -Pippa
 -Amy
 -Natalie
 -Lily
 -Courteney
 -Dendrie
 -Ellen
-Top Coat
-Base Coat
-Lip balm -Nail growth serum
-Hand brightener
-Gycolic Hand scrub

I also got the normal bombshell as a gift for my sister!

that is awesome, congrats!! those are great colors, enjoy 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fisher176 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are still available until tomorrow =] here is the link http://www.julep.com/discounts/mystery/

Just joined Julep and purchased 2 of the mystery boxes - It Girl and Boho Glam.  A bit overkill, but seemed like a good idea at the time. 

I love the whole concept of mystery boxes
smile.gif

Got my two mystery boxes today.  I'm really pleased with them.  I only ended up with two polishes I already own (one from each box).  I have so much Julep I knew there was a chance I'd get mainly duplications, so am really surprised and happy I only ended up with the two repeats.

Bombshell Mystery Box

It Girl Mystery Box

Originally Posted by Melanie Harris /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone else who ordered the Mystery Box around the 8th or 9th, still not receive a tracking number?
You can try contacting them. I think I placed an order the second day the mystery boxes were available, got a shipping notice within 3 days and the box pretty soon afterward. I also live in state, so any Julep orders deliver within 2 business days.

Latest posts

Back