Julep Maven Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this but my box is already here in Phoenix!  Should be delivered tomorrow (jumps up and down with excitement!) 
yess.gif
11.gif
dance.gif

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't believe this but my box is already here in Phoenix!  Should be delivered tomorrow (jumps up and down with excitement!) 
yess.gif
11.gif
dance.gif

Wow impressive!

I loved February's It Girl box, but March... not so much. I am thinking of trying out Bombshell this month instead. 

I am not a huge fan of lavender polishes, and Jodie is... bleh. Melissa is intriguing, but I like everything in Bombshell. If I'm going to pay $20, I want to like it all! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why don't I ever get these emails?!

I like these colors SO much more than February's....If argan oil is involved I'm in. What date can we order the new boxes instead of this months?

Can someone post a pic of the other 3 styles if they got the email? 
smile.gif

All the boxes are up on the Julep site.

Nothing really caught my eye this month. Plus, I got the golden box last month with 8 polishes and placed an order with Zoya, so right now my wallet needs cash more than my nails need polish.

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why don't I ever get these emails?!

I like these colors SO much more than February's....If argan oil is involved I'm in. What date can we order the new boxes instead of this months?

Can someone post a pic of the other 3 styles if they got the email? 
smile.gif

They all come with argan oil except it girl. I'm can't decide! I like them all except american beauty

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooo I like boho glam and Bombshell. Do they all come with the argan oil besides it girl?

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After trying out all the Zoya polishes I got, I decided to cancel my Julep Maven account. While I love the hand cream they sent along, the polishes were just too thick for my tastes. I am in absolutely love with the Zoya polishes and at $20 a month (plus tax), I figure I could use that money to get some of the Zoya polishes currently on my list. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did Julep give you any problems when you cancelled or were they okay with it?

Back