Julep Maven Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone wanting to try julep maven box they have a promo for a intro box. Pay $1.00 using OSCARINTRO. I just signed up but probably will cancel after intro. I feel bad spending so much on 2 small nail polishes but for a dollar, it's a steal.

Is Julep automatically renewed each month like birch box ? I just ordered my first box for $5.00 but after reading yalls reviews I don't know I'd they're worth the $20.00. Any further insight into Julep will be helpful ? Thanks

Originally Posted by tevans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is Julep automatically renewed each month like birch box ? I just ordered my first box for $5.00 but after reading yalls reviews I don't know I'd they're worth the $20.00.

Any further insight into Julep will be helpful ? Thanks
Yes, they automatically rebill every month.

Originally Posted by BE11AVIDA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone wanting to try julep maven box they have a promo for a intro box. Pay $1.00 using OSCARINTRO. I just signed up but probably will cancel after intro. I feel bad spending so much on 2 small nail polishes but for a dollar, it's a steal.

Oooh thanks for the intro code! It worked for me just now and I'll be getting "It Girl." Like you I'll probably cancel before my next billing. $20 seems like so much for a couple of nail polishes, but $1.00 is awesome
smile.gif

on the site it shows it girl coming with a creme grey polish called meryl instead of the blue one that you received. did you notice that?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is confusing MakeupA. What box were you expecting this month?

Here are the polishes from the It Girl box that I received today. Pretty colors, I've tried on two of three (not the gold glitter one) but my god these stink to high heaven. I have such a headache from just painting two of my nails. I couldn't get to the glitter because the smell was VERY strong.

i tried it..   since the billing name/address was the same..  (i used my cats name for the acct & boyfriends address for shipping) they denied it..  it went thru initially then the next day i got an email saying 'one per household'.... oh well..  try it tho!  you may slip thru the cracks!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm...I wonder if I can use the promo code on a new account. LOL

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i tried it..   since the billing name/address was the same..  (i used my cats name for the acct & boyfriends address for shipping) they denied it..  it went thru initially then the next day i got an email saying 'one per household'.... oh well..  try it tho!  you may slip thru the cracks!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I might try shipping it to work and using a credit card with my mom's name on it...hmmm. :p

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I might try shipping it to work and using a credit card with my mom's name on it...hmmm. :p
Im going to see if I can use a friend's address and my BFs CC to get it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

good luck ladies!  i hope it works! do share what you get if it does!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im going to see if I can use a friend's address and my BFs CC to get it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If i sign up with for the cheaper first box can i cancel it before they charge me for a second box?

Originally Posted by myrmillonis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If i sign up with for the cheaper first box can i cancel it before they charge me for a second box?

You always get the option to skip with julep, and yup, you can cancel immediately. They have AMAZING customer service and are very reputable, in my experience.

I've been on the fence and finally decided to jump in.  I got my first box coming to me for $5.00 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by myrmillonis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, that is what I did.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait to check out March's selections :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When do they show March's? I selected the American Beauty intro, so will I receive 2 boxes next month?  I'm still searching thru the nitty gritty details of how this whole thing works. 

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When do they show March's? I selected the American Beauty intro, so will I receive 2 boxes next month?  I'm still searching thru the nitty gritty details of how this whole thing works. 
I think you will unless you skip the month. From their FAQs: When you first become a Julep Maven, we ship your introductory box right away. Monthly Maven boxes ship from the 28th of each month.  

When do I make my selection?

Right away! After you take our Julep Maven Style Quiz, we’ll instantly determine which style of beauty editor you most resemble and personally select products for your sneak peek box. You can then login and immediately place your order to receive your first Julep Maven Sneak Peek Box! Once a Julep Maven, you will be notified on the 20th of the month by email with a preview of the products we’ve handpicked for your upcoming beauty editor Sneak Peek Box.

So yeah, they'll ship your intro box immediately and then you'll get to pick from March's selection on the 20th :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back