Julep Maven Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just blogged about their latest $1 promo going on but like I said in my blog I can't justify almost $22 on nail polish but $1 it's a great deal to at least try.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think you will unless you skip the month. From their FAQs: When you first become a Julep Maven, we ship your introductory box right away. Monthly Maven boxes ship from the 28th of each month.  

When do I make my selection?

Right away! After you take our Julep Maven Style Quiz, we’ll instantly determine which style of beauty editor you most resemble and personally select products for your sneak peek box. You can then login and immediately place your order to receive your first Julep Maven Sneak Peek Box! Once a Julep Maven, you will be notified on the 20th of the month by email with a preview of the products we’ve handpicked for your upcoming beauty editor Sneak Peek Box.

So yeah, they'll ship your intro box immediately and then you'll get to pick from March's selection on the 20th :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nice!!!!!!! I'll be receiving them back to back pretty much.  I'm sooooo looking forward to getting these in the mail.  HURRY UP MAILMAN!!!!!
whistling.gif

Yeah, it's a bit pricey. I get my Julep shipments for free all year so I don't have to worry about the cost factor for awhile.

WOW!!!!!!! 
jawsdown.gif
  How in the world did you manage that? 
icon_scratch.gif
  Really?  One year free?  AMAZING 
icon_cheers.gif

For some reason, it's REFUSING to take my state in the shipping address...won't even let me enter anything in there (and clicking "use billing address" isn't working either). Thing is...I just won the full Oscars Collection, so I *could* (SHOULD) wait until there is another promo, but a buck for the cuticle oil doesn't seem like a bad deal...and I'd still have two extra polishes. Hrmm....

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW!!!!!!! 
jawsdown.gif
  How in the world did you manage that? 
icon_scratch.gif
  Really?  One year free?  AMAZING 
icon_cheers.gif

Yeah it's pretty awesome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 10 people signed up through my blog using my discount code so they gave me a free year. 

Yeah it's pretty awesome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 10 people signed up through my blog using my discount code so they gave me a free year. 

hot darn! I have got to get on getting these referrals lol. That was super awesome of them. I know julep is a little expensive, but they are another service I love because they respond to my tweets, email back promptly, etc. 

I just signed up last night and already received a shipping notice! Man.......other monthly subs should really pay attention to how Julep runs their company!

I just signed up last night and already received a shipping notice! Man.......other monthly subs should really pay attention to how Julep runs their company!

It will get to you so fast, too. Mine came in two days and I live on the opposite of the country.

Do you know where they're shipped from?  I'm in Phoenix so curious how long till I get it.  I'm sooooo excited now!

Do you know where they're shipped from?  I'm in Phoenix so curious how long till I get it.  I'm sooooo excited now!

Well, I know they are seattle based so I assumed from there. But I could be wrong? 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I know they are seattle based so I assumed from there. But I could be wrong? 

That would be awesome!!!!!! I'm so used to being one of the last ones to receive my monthly subs so getting a timely box would be a nice change for me 
biggrin.gif

Julep is relatively fast but I'm in the same state. Julep ships from Seattle and the major mailing hub for the UPS and USPS is at Sea-Tac.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Julep is relatively fast but I'm in the same state. Julep ships from Seattle and the major mailing hub for the UPS and USPS is at Sea-Tac.

I'm in Maryland and they have gotten me most of my packages in 2-3 days. I think that shipping is why they are more expensive, but to me it is worth it!

Does anyone have a discount code for the $5 month or something similar? I was just going to get a random one off line but i rather get someone a something for a referral

Type in girlyenthusiast (that's her handle here too) in the promo box.  It will automatically reduce your box to 5.00.

I got two boxes (one for me in NY and one for my mom in CA) for $0.01 each using COLORS2012. Should still work...

Back