JULEP - What are you currently wearing??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by shutterblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is a few weeks old now, but it's my favorite Julep combo to date!  I submitted the pic for NoTD but it's never been selected.

It's Dianna with Brigitte tips.  (Right now I'm two-timing them with SH's Mermaid's Tale.)
Beautiful!

Quote: Originally Posted by queenofserendip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got my April Maven box today, so I had to redo my nails! I'm wearing Bailey with Aretha on top!

Nice combo!

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got the It Girl box yesterday.  Here is Maren:

1 coat & no top coat.  It's really sheer, but has a lovely shimmer/sheen to it.  I didn't expect to like this one as much as I do.
Thanks for posting a swatch im still waiting for my box.  I ordered an extra one because that's my friends name.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did this a few days ago, but so far it's holding up! Almost all Julep, with one exception. L to R: Nails Inc. Brook Street, Julep Princess Grace, Lilou, Denver, Margaret and Rae dots.

This is so fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by scriptedending /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wearing Bailey on my nails and Flora on my toes. Bailey as pictured here is two coats and a topcoat. Not taking a pic of my toes, but Flora is really pretty!

Love that blue, cant wait for my box to arrive.

Quote: Originally Posted by prettylights /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by scriptedending /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wearing Bailey on my nails and Flora on my toes. Bailey as pictured here is two coats and a topcoat. Not taking a pic of my toes, but Flora is really pretty!

I love this shade too!  I really like the almost rubbery/matte type finish it has without a top coat.  I think this month's collection, although similar to colors from previous collections, has some really great and interesting finishes that I wasn't expecting at all that sets it apart.

Edit - Oh no, I just tried to put on Bailey (I had previously just swatched it on a wheel) and I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what, but the formula on mine is terrible.  Gloopy, thick, hard to apply, pooled at the edges and took forever to dry.  I got frustrated and just took it off.  I'm going to try out Tatum instead.

Sorry to hear that.

Here is a shot of my nails today with Octavia before heading out to Braves home opener. I was a little disappointed with the formula on this one. It seemed especially thick and took quite a long time to dry, not the best thing in a time crunch. However the color is lovely.

Quote: Originally Posted by wishingwillow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is a shot of my nails today with Octavia before heading out to Braves home opener. I was a little disappointed with the formula on this one. It seemed especially thick and took quite a long time to dry, not the best thing in a time crunch. However the color is lovely.

Quote: Originally Posted by ElizabethStreet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Celia with shoshanna for little mermaid inspired nails

Nice manis!

Quote: Originally Posted by ElizabethStreet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Britney Spears "toxic" leotard inspired mani hehehe sephora opi "bare to be different" and julep's "Clio"

Love it!

Just switched things up for a wedding I am attending tomorrow. I wanted something fairly neutral that was still fun. I opted for Julep's Ginger, an oldie but a goody. Sadly I think it is discontinued, but it is a sand colored holographic polish. It dries somewhere between a satin finish and matte, so I added a top coat. I have added it to my pinky and ring finger in this shot. It is even more stunning in daylight. Also one of my kitties coordinates and wanted to be included in Instagram picture.

Just switched things up for a wedding I am attending tomorrow. I wanted something fairly neutral that was still fun. I opted for Julep's Ginger, an oldie but a goody. Sadly I think it is discontinued, but it is a sand colored holographic polish. It dries somewhere between a satin finish and matte, so I added a top coat. I have added it to my pinky and ring finger in this shot. It is even more stunning in daylight. Also one of my kitties coordinates and wanted to be included in Instagram picture.

Pretty color and cute kitty!

I love neutrals, so pretty!  I think all posts should contain pictures of pets - I always enjoy seeing them
smile.gif

Ohhh julep manis!!! And congrats to those featured on the blog. My mani is Betty, Rosa and Coretta. I love the formula in all of them especially Betty. I had trouble with bailey bubbling.

Quote: Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohhh julep manis!!!
And congrats to those featured on the blog.

My mani is Betty, Rosa and Coretta. I love the formula in all of them especially Betty. I had trouble with bailey bubbling.

Oh Coretta looks so pretty - nice nails! 

Quote: Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohhh julep manis!!!
And congrats to those featured on the blog.

My mani is Betty, Rosa and Coretta. I love the formula in all of them especially Betty. I had trouble with bailey bubbling.

Bailey is also a really thick formula for me. I love your mani though. Very romantic feel. Love it!!!

Back