JULEP - What are you currently wearing??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wearing Kayla (thumb, middle finger, pinky finger), Monaco (pointer finger) and Bailey with Aretha over it as a topcoat (ring finger) because finals have me feeling very blue. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd post a picture because it's one of my favorite manicures I've ever done, but my left hand has mismatched nails lengths due to two nails snapping and a nail on my right hand snapped so badly this morning that part of my nail bed is exposed and an angry red color not unlike Myriam, so... Yeah, I'd rather that not be seen right now. Anyone got any advice for when that happens? My nails are the longest they've ever been, so I haven't had this problem before.

I am wearing my very favourite blue ever, Annie. It is the blue dreams are made of. It's what I expected Amy to be based on Juleps swatches. (But course she arrived much greener IRL as seems to be common with all on Julep's blues and teals.)

No pics yet as I'm touching up some chips. I plan to top it with Aretha, my birthday month polish.

ETA: pic! (That is my never-ending knitted blanket project behind.)

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wearing my very favourite blue ever, Annie. It is the blue dreams are made of. It's what I expected Amy to be based on Juleps swatches. (But course she arrived much greener IRL as seems to be common with all on Julep's blues and teals.)

No pics yet as I'm touching up some chips. I plan to top it with Aretha, my birthday month polish.

ETA: pic! (That is my never-ending knitted blanket project behind.)

image.jpg
Love it!

I have on Flora.  I really like it and the formula was much better than the other ones I tried from last month.  It's bright but I still feel ok wearing it to work since it's spring!
I like Flora a lot too. 

I'm wearing Maren right now. It is really neon bright which isn't really my thing. It is sheer but I don't mind that at all. It wears really well - I'm on day 5 with no top coat and no chips! 

I'm also wearing Flora. I got my intro box in the mail yesterday so I wanted to try one of my colors out. Both my 13m old and my bf picked this one. Its ok... a bit too hot magenta for me. It looked a lot more purple in the bottle. I do like the formula though so I guess that's something.

FB_IMG_13989515723281476.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also wearing Flora. I got my intro box in the mail yesterday so I wanted to try one of my colors out. Both my 13m old and my bf picked this one. Its ok... a bit too hot magenta for me. It looked a lot more purple in the bottle. I do like the formula though so I guess that's something.
Cute!

Last night I decided for Julep mani round 2 and picked Maren. I really love this color. It's so feminine and girly. A nice soft pink with a light blue shimmer. Definitely bubblegum!
Nice!~

Back