JULEP - What are you currently wearing??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to try the Creativity Kit, so I used Laree over Sayaa.  Not the best choice, as Laree is goopy thick and didn't want to lay down a clean line.  However, I do like the tools and using the Plie wand did help with my non-dominant hand.
Nice job!

Julep Paulette from the May collection.

image.jpg

Maddy from the May 2014 collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's lasted longer than I thought it would without chipping--I think I'm gonna get bored of it before it chips and I have to take it off.

I am currently wearing Yumi, which I LOVE! The only problem with this polish is that it got super thick in the bottle. I received this a month ago and half the bottle is gone (i've only used it once before). I have never had this happen with any of my other Julep polishes. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Julep's "Lilou" with Rainbow Honey's "Poffin Party" on top . . .

10413097_295048034005251_1526704105_n.jpg

I love the color of Lilou (lemon chiffon crème) - but it's one of the worst Julep polishes I've ever used.  It was streaky and thick / goopy.  I used Seche Restore three times just to finish the job.  Now that it's over and done with, I like it.  But if we had a swear jar, I'd be bankrupt this week!   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the color of Lilou (lemon chiffon crème) - but it's one of the worst Julep polishes I've ever used.  It was streaky and thick / goopy.  I used Seche Restore three times just to finish the job.  Now that it's over and done with, I like it.  But if we had a swear jar, I'd be bankrupt this week!   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's a gorgeous look!

I bet you feel happy every time you look at your nails!  That is so Happy! 

Love it!

Tracy. Lovely, lovely Tracy.  I've never tried a textured polish before, and I'm just entranced with this.  It's got a subtle sparkle in normal indoor light. Under my LED desk lamp, it looks like it's got diamond dust on it.  It's Cinderella-at-the-ball sparkly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracy. Lovely, lovely Tracy.  I've never tried a textured polish before, and I'm just entranced with this.  It's got a subtle sparkle in normal indoor light. Under my LED desk lamp, it looks like it's got diamond dust on it.  It's Cinderella-at-the-ball sparkly.
Beautiful!

igOVNA7.jpg

Rainbow toes - my son says it looks like Skittles.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I needed something "happy"!

Red - Julep Molly

Orange - Julep Brielle first coat / Sinful Colors Anemone second coat

Yellow - Julep Lexie

Green - Julep Payton

Blue - Nails Inc. Baker Street

Baby Blue - Julep Jeanne

Cloud - Butter London Cotton Buds

Rainbow - I  Nail Art pens

igOVNA7.jpg

Rainbow toes - my son says it looks like Skittles.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I needed something "happy"!

Red - Julep Molly

Orange - Julep Brielle first coat / Sinful Colors Anemone second coat

Yellow - Julep Lexie

Green - Julep Payton

Blue - Nails Inc. Baker Street

Baby Blue - Julep Jeanne

Cloud - Butter London Cotton Buds

Rainbow - I  Nail Art pens
Awesome job!

Back