Kim Kardashian: Bootylicious

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she has a hot body, even though her ass is big. I think she's attractive. My ass doesn't look as good as that, LOL.

Seriously, though, As soon as I saw that pic I started humming 'I like big butts' haha, seriously, that woman is totally "little in the middle but she got much back"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif whats wrong with her? If she was too skinny you would all chastise her..but she has some meat on her bones..yet she is "yucky"? I think she looks amazing and incredibly healthy. I agree.
I think she looks great. And its hard to look great in a velour jumpsuit.

Kim is too hot for words. Even the plastic surgery bit is true, well at least she got a great plastic surgeon because she looks BANGIN.'

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif whats wrong with her? If she was too skinny you would all chastise her..but she has some meat on her bones..yet she is "yucky"? I think she looks amazing and incredibly healthy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her, I think she is soooo cute and im just admiring her booty! Mine is almost like that, but not as perfect, I wish it was like that though! Im jealous in other words
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif she has a hot body, even though her ass is big. I think she's attractive. My ass doesn't look as good as that, LOL.
Seriously, though, As soon as I saw that pic I started humming 'I like big butts' haha, seriously, that woman is totally "little in the middle but she got much back"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL! Totally true!

I don't like her booty. lol. It's fake anyway. And it distracts from the rest of her beauty, because that's all anyone sees.

It's like Pam Anderson's boobs. They're interesting, but not necessarily attractive. AND they pretty much define her.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif she dont look so hot in that B&W pic.

since you were quoting me. thats my opinion i dont like asses.

now she could still have a big bum and be real skinny..(which she IS real skinny...like more skinny than most girls)doesnt have much to do with meat on the bones, because i have meat on my bones and i dont have an ass. also the only place she seems to have meat is in her ass anyway. sorry that i dont like asses! shes still beautiful..i just find her ass "yucky" and im entitled to feel so!

Mk....

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif That booty goes on for days.
I think she's real pretty but she has had A LOT of plastic surgery done.

Not sure if it was posted:

http://i10.tinypic.com/4qyyq6f.jpght...om/5ybuwax.jpg

Fixed lips, boobs, nose, lipo and supposely butt implants.

Really
frown.gif
I thought she was all natural! Oh well, still hot!
glasses.gif

She is stunning; her figure looks weird in the first picture, but the others look fine.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like her booty. lol. It's fake anyway. And it distracts from the rest of her beauty, because that's all anyone sees.
It's like Pam Anderson's boobs. They're interesting, but not necessarily attractive. AND they pretty much define her.

glad im not alone.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif she dont look so hot in that B&W pic.

since you were quoting me. thats my opinion i dont like asses.

now she could still have a big bum and be real skinny..(which she IS real skinny...like more skinny than most girls)doesnt have much to do with meat on the bones, because i have meat on my bones and i dont have an ass. also the only place she seems to have meat is in her ass anyway. sorry that i dont like asses! shes still beautiful..i just find her ass "yucky" and im entitled to feel so!

Obviously you can have your own opinion but what about her ass makes it yukcky? Just because it actually is visible.. I'm j/w.

nah, it just looks fake..sticks out too much. i dont like HATE asses because girls with some kind of ass still look good, i duno, this just looked unnatural to me. and it doesnt look right for her size.

ok ok all this butt talk aside i would like to know what she is doing wearing velour in July of 2007 hahaha!

lol..yeah..i thinkit was mostly the pants that made me say yucky..i hate those suits gross..

and whys her friend wearing one as well.

Oh wow, that's one big booty, She has a pretty nice body though. It might just be those pants?

Originally Posted by xEdenx /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok ok all this butt talk aside i would like to know what she is doing wearing velour in July of 2007 hahaha! LOL!

Back