Kim Kardashian: Bootylicious

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great butt. Or at least my husband thinks so. And I have one just like it, and I know he likes mine.

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif her boobs look big in the 1st pic anyway...and if that's a pic of her as a teen then it's likely her boobs have grown since then into the size they are now(i heard its when she was like 13 in that pic...she looks 13 there anyway)plus there you see the hips so it's like you can tell she had a butt anywayher nose isn't even that perfect it looks the same to me The only thing i would say is that she had a nose job, if that. She was a little girl. She had pretty nice sized boobs for her age. And i agree that hips is something you definately grow into.

Anybody know what her race is?

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anybody know what her race is?

Her dad is Armenian-American. dunno about mum.

Her booty is just a bit big but still sexy and healthy. much better than flat and saggy, right?

I think is that pic was taken in a nice pair of jeans her rear end would look a whole lot better. I think she looks good, I like curves.

Back