Kim Kardashian: Bootylicious

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask whats everyones fixation on these kind of women such as Pam Anderson and Kim that are mostly big breasted, booty, Nose jobs, ect....?? This world is so one way now where everyone just thinks beautiful means having big fake plastic boobs and blond hair? I'm not saying these women aren't pretty however people are mixing up what real beauty is as apposed to a "Plastic beauty Image" I guess I just have more respect for the stars that are natural and as my mom always taught me "Be happy with what god gave you".

I think shes one of the most beautiful women Ive ever seen. Her body is sick, she has great skin and features. Shes sexy.

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah, I am all for curvaceous, but the butt aint hers!!!! OT, my butt is bigger, lol ya she has had butt implants done lol

Definitely butt implants.. I have seen before an after pics!

She is a gorgeous girl though

Just because she has some "cush in her tush", as my hubby says, is no reason to say such mean things. I personally think her rear is very shaply althougth I will admit I think the green sweat pants do not offer the most flattering view of her rear.

Yeah, her body is hot, but I she's had a lot of work on it...if I could afford major plastic surgery, my a$$ would look like that too...LOL.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif whats wrong with her? If she was too skinny you would all chastise her..but she has some meat on her bones..yet she is "yucky"? I think she looks amazing and incredibly healthy. Despite what alleged plastic surgery she's had, I have to agree that she looks very healthy. There's nothing wrong with curves =0]

she looks hot n wuts ...all the plastic surgery..in that pic it just looks to me as if she got a nose job... a damn good one n looks like she needed it..and if her boobs were that big in such an old pic i dont think they're fake..shes gorgeous n has a great bod ..idk how anyone could not like booty thats just crazyyyy!!!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif yucky
although she cant help it it freaks me out

Some of you guys are reminding me of the white girls in sir mixalot's big butts song.

"Like OMG becky. look at her butt, its like so big and....ew"

Give me a break. There are so many women who have behinds like that. Its about time someone is famous and beautiful and has curves, Real or fake. You can have an opinion. But as long as its something you would say to them to their face. You wouldnt go up to her and say "Your but looks yucky." She is gorgeous, and just about everything about her is beautiful. Her boobs look real, she had nice sized boobs before. Looks like the only change is a good bra. Stop hating.

Most ethnic minorities are shaped exactly like that if not more extreme, Im shaped like a pear lol. My top is a 38DD with small waist and i dont even know how big my hips are! Im tired of looking at women who look like pretty sticks.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif That booty goes on for days.
I think she's real pretty but she has had A LOT of plastic surgery done.

Not sure if it was posted:

http://i10.tinypic.com/4qyyq6f.jpght...om/5ybuwax.jpg

Fixed lips, boobs, nose, lipo and supposely butt implants.

her boobs look big in the 1st pic anyway...and if that's a pic of her as a teen then it's likely her boobs have grown since then into the size they are now(i heard its when she was like 13 in that pic...she looks 13 there anyway)plus there you see the hips so it's like you can tell she had a butt anywayher nose isn't even that perfect it looks the same to me

Back