Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sharing what the beaded jewelry tree looks like. It's pretty and holds a lot but some of the longer necklaces kind of drag. Happy I have it and can see my jewelry at a glance.

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just sharing what the beaded jewelry tree looks like. It's pretty and holds a lot but some of the longer necklaces kind of drag. Happy I have it and can see my jewelry at a glance.
I love that! I really want one now lol

Spring Street Feather Bracelet love this I'm just not happy that it doesn't have a closure

Flea Market Girl Key Necklace My favorite I just need to shorten the chain.

Geranium Garden Moss Bangle I got this in a last minute trade, it's not bad but a little uncomfortable because the details lay against your wrist

Dye Ties Bundle of 5 Fall Hair Ties

I love the twistbands Birchbox sent out so i stock up when I can

Ali Khan New York Long Beaded Necklace This is long, I mean LONG. very pretty though.

Goose Creek Candle Co. Sugar Plum Pillar Candle this smells so good the whole box smelled wonderful

Green Vieta Aimee Satchel this is a very pretty purse, it looked dark teal on my screen but it's definitely a dark green. I love the detail on the front

It's a good size bag, I'm just a good sized gal also
wink.gif

I loved everything except the michael marcus eyeshadow, which was chalky. 

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Four goodies I got today! The Pink Cosmo satchel and two necklaces, I traded my soul for...took foreeeeever to get them! The Big Buddha bag, I was unsure but it is awesome in person! Huge and so cute and different from all my other bags.

Both of these necklaces are freakin' adorable. Glad I got my hands on both of them.

This bag is so much bigger than it looks. It's a cute grey color and a great shape.

The whole bag is two compartments, which I love...and the inside is pretty satiny material.

Looove this. It is huge and perfect. Love how thick and sturdy the strap is.

The studded part is actually a little pouch...cute!
Can you fit a big notebook in that bag for school?

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Four goodies I got today! The Pink Cosmo satchel and two necklaces, I traded my soul for...took foreeeeever to get them! The Big Buddha bag, I was unsure but it is awesome in person! Huge and so cute and different from all my other bags.

Both of these necklaces are freakin' adorable. Glad I got my hands on both of them.

This bag is so much bigger than it looks. It's a cute grey color and a great shape.

The whole bag is two compartments, which I love...and the inside is pretty satiny material.

Looove this. It is huge and perfect. Love how thick and sturdy the strap is.

The studded part is actually a little pouch...cute!
Can you fit a big notebook in that bag for school?

In the brown one, definitely...it could fit some books, too, and the strap is nice and thick and sturdy, so you woudln't have to worry about it breaking or digging into your shoulders.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the brown one, definitely...it could fit some books, too, and the strap is nice and thick and sturdy, so you woudln't have to worry about it breaking or digging into your shoulders.
Yes the brown one! Nice, thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Its a beauty.

Annnd here's my latest box of goodies. This is my last one for a while, for a few months at least.

Goose Creek Candles in Butter Cookie, Vanilla Cashmere, Gingerbread Crisp, and Whipped Pumpkin Latte. I was determined to get one of these candles, and I ended up with four! They all smell awesome...my favorite might be the gingerbread!

NYX eyeshadow palettes in Strike a Pose and Jazz Night. Loooove. These are so pretty, can't wait to try them.

Latique Sutton Tote in Grey...This is so so pretty in person, sparkly and soft and  the perfect size.

They Lydell multi-row bracelet, this thing is gorgeous. I am so glad I got this, it's more of a bronzy gold compared to a shiny gold.

Geranium square stone bracelet.

Lydell topaz gem bangles, I love these too. The pics don't do them justice. I thought they would be too small for my wrists but they fit perfectly.

The coveted ATR mint necklace, this really is very pretty. It will look great with a LBD.

The Myztique structured satchel, I love this bag. I'm usually very picky with bags but I'm glad I got this one. (Don't mind my books in the back)

I don't usually buy gold jewelry at all, but I am very happy with my all gold jewelry this time. The NYX palatte is very sheer also.

Hello there! Thought I'd share my most recent Lbb haul! Loved everything I got :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nyx One Night in Morocco love all the colors and is great for traveling!

The Deux Lux Felix Zip Wallet is very well made and I am very happy with it in fact I am already using it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Ploka dots<3

The Geranium button studs are too cute and the quality is pretty good. Love the packaging it came in super cute!

Geranium quotation mark studs

The Betsey Johnson leopard flower studs are a bigger than I thought they'd be but I am still super satisfied with them. Unfortunatley, it came damaged but its a simple fix. 

Ncla glitter polish in High Above The City Limits is a very pretty rose gold and everyone wanted it. There was only 5 or 6 when I had it and I was very lucky to snag one up 

And lastly the Goose Creek Candle in Gingerbread Crisp it smells like I want to eat it! lol! Get one while you can! You will not regret it! I also have the pumpkin one coming to me hope it smells just as great and thats a wrap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey was your wallet card slots too small? I order the same Deux Lux wallet but in gold and I love it but the card slots are too small. They almost seemed shut with glue. Let me know if you had the same issue. 

I think that's common with DL wallets. I bought one at TJMaxx on clearance and some of the slots are too small/glued in.

I got the mint wallet and the slots are small in mine too. I had to really work cards in there.

Does anyone have the street level studded duffle bag they're selling or swapping? Please pm me. Thanks.

These are all the bags + nume I've gotten from LBB. Missing the black studded Pink Cosmo.

Deux Lux Love Drops Saddle Bag- Fawn

This looks nothing like the picture -__- ' 

Melie Bianco Dana Ostrich Bow Messenger- Wine

This bag is adorable and super light but has weird color splotches.

Koret Dome Satchel- Chocolate
This b
ag has so much room but  is also kind of heavy. Great work bag.

Deux Lux Love Drop Wristlet- Black
Love it

Deux Lux Love Drop

Steve Madden Studden Foldover Clutch- Black

This thing is huge!!! 

Street Level Satchel- Wine

The floral design inside is what sold me. So pretty but after about a week all 3 zippers started sucking =,(

Izzy & Ali Color Block Top Handle Satchel- Green/Blue
Love this bag!!

Koret Oversized Clutch- Green

This clutch is huge!!!! Thank god it came with a strap because it is adorable as a  cross body.

Olivia +Joy Exposed Hobo - Black
Been w
aiting for a cute hobo bag on LBB for a while so I was happy to get this. Great bag  but it has some weird pattern on the bag =/

I was so excited to get this but i seriously think LBB sent me a used ward! GROSS! I took it out of the box and the wand had oil on it and it was scratched up..
icon_evil.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by chachithegreat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Look at how huge the Steve Madden skull scarf is! 

The skulls salt and pepper shakers. I'm probably going to return because these definitely don't match my kitchen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got this scarf last year for christmas and lost it at a concert.  Does anyone have any idea where I could still find this?  I'm dying to get it back!!!

Back