Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Katinka31 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And the bonuses. I traded everything else for the Lavanilas...this is my favorite scent to wear and I like having the little bottles!

Befine sampler has a good assortment of things...and the YuBe is just a freebie they threw in.
Between a couple of bags, I amassed a stockpile of the Vanilla Blackberry scent -- it smells soooooo gooooood.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol, I now have a total of 9 of the pure vanilla and two of the blackberry vanilla...love! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by teegardenbr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I miss the days when this thread was super popular! I would much rather see a picture of a product then watch a 4 minute video on it. I guess maybe that is just me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My next LBB bag I will post pics on here again, though! Maybe it will be the popular thing again someday.
icon_neutral.gif
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree with you...I love seeing pics and don't really have the patience to sit through the videosl
I miss those days too! 

Here's my latest LBB - it was a $29.95 bag. I closed right before Christmas and just got it yesterday. I opened with the scarf. LBB put the dry shampoo & candle in my bag and I was pumped to try both. The only item I traded were the earrings (I had some Ali Kahn black beaded ones, and someone in chat was nice enough to trade me for these RR gems). Love everything! Burning the candle right now, it smells delicious. The scarf is super thin, so good for warmer weather.

1) TIGI - Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

2) Collection 18 - Collegiate Stripe Square Scarf

3) Robert Rose - Square Drop Earrings

4) Goose Creek Candle Co. - Whipped Pumpkin Latte Candle 

I'm so sad I haven't gotten one of those candles yet! I keep getting them in my bags, but end up trading them away...
They trade well, but I recommend keeping one!

I just got the Whipped Pumpkin Latte candle today as well in my LBB. I was a bit put off when I smelled it in the jar, but it smells MUCH BETTER when it burns. And it's freaking huge. 

Got a bag today. It was MIA for about 4 days (It normally departs Fishers, IN and gets to my post office within a day, because I am only a couple of hours from Fishers, but this time there were no updates or anything for 4 days) and the box arrived completely CRUSHED. Thanks for that, Newgistics...

But luckily nothing was harmed.

Nila Anthony cosmetic case. Not too excited about this, but it's much larger than expected and will come in handy when organizing my makeup stash. No one wanted the yellow, I'd have been happier with one of the other colors!

NCLA polish in Rock Solid...LOVE THIS. A pretty grey with silver glitter.

Pixi polish in mink grey. Ehh. Kind of a weird color, not sure how I feel about it. We'll see how it wears!

Flea Market Girl Medieval Axe necklace...I had to have this! I traded way down for it, but it was worth it. So cute!

Vieta Maddie satchel. Love this! I was skeptical, because the other Vieta bag I got (Blaze) ended up having a defective zipper and I just wasn't thrilled with it, but I had already shipped this bag. Well, I am much happier with this bag. It feels nice, looks cute, and is super roomy.

Several pockets...love the front one.

Vieta Maddie satchel. Love this! I was skeptical, because the other Vieta bag I got (Blaze) ended up having a defective zipper and I just wasn't thrilled with it, but I had already shipped this bag. Well, I am much happier with this bag. It feels nice, looks cute, and is super roomy.

Ohh that Maddie is really nice! I had it in my bag for a minute but ended up trading it for a blue Peg I hope the Peg is as nice as the Maddie, my bag should be here in a few days but you know since its being shipped newgistics it might be much longer... lol

The mint/navy briannefaye. This is huge, I have a cal king bed and it spans the width. The navy is more a deep purpley color as well.
SM envelope clutch, love it.
Close up on studs

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohh that Maddie is really nice! I had it in my bag for a minute but ended up trading it for a blue Peg I hope the Peg is as nice as the Maddie, my bag should be here in a few days but you know since its being shipped newgistics it might be much longer... lol

Make sure you post about it! I like the looks of so many of the Vieta bags, but after I had to return the Blaze, I got so skeptical of them and their quality...so I'd love to see if the bags are normally this nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Just got my bag last night and wanted to share the items that I received. The Ali Kahn necklace and bracelet is gorgeous and sparkly !!! Also I am madly in love with the Spring Street feather

necklace. I am waiting for the matching feather bracelet and ring to get here next week.

NCLA polishes in Hello, I Love you , Rock Solid, Call Me for the After Party 

Michael Marcus polish in Once you go Matte

Robert Rose Elegant Pendant necklace

Ali Kahn 3 row beaded necklace

Ali Kahn beaded bracelet

Spring Street feather necklace

I got the NA makeup bag as well and was SHOCKED with how large it was! I also got the giant Pumpkin candle...hate the way it smells in the jar, but love it when I burn it. Weird. Did anyone get the other candle scents? Are they any good?

I received the Vanilla Cashmere and it smells  very sweet in the jar. I haven't burned it yet but going to try it out tonight. 

Pixi polish in mink grey. Ehh. Kind of a weird color, not sure how I feel about it. We'll see how it wears!

So I tried Mink Grey out today and it's awesome! The formula is really good - almost opaque in one coat, dries nice and shiny. I like the color more than I thought...it's a greige with a purple lean. Pretty and very different from anything I own! NOw I want to get my hands on more PIxi polishes.

Okay so even though newgistics sent my bag out of state and then back to CA I still got it today. LOVE the Vieta Peg it's so nicely made really glad I traded till the last few hours of my bag to get it lol. The Love Nail Tree stuff is pretty cool too however they are on the shorter side when it comes to length. Lastly the Deux Lux Wallet I started with love it too really nice as all Deux Lux products I've come across.

Hey all!  Thought I'd share with you my two December little black bags.  I opened one in November which shipped in early December, and the second one I opened just before my first one closed.  December was a month of LBB experimentation for me as it was the first time I opened a bag with a high retail value with every intention of trading it away.  I was really trying to go for one of the last two black Elise Hope front flap satchel but who ever had them was not budging.  It was my first time using the full 7 days to trade away (which was mentally exhausting!).  Overall everything worked out because I love the items from that bag!!  I got an Ivanka Trump wallet that I couldn't be happier with!  Also, side note: I've never had a wallet that came so nicely packaged, along with a little dust bag.  It's great quality, plenty of inside compartments.  I also ended up with a pair of Betsy Johnson sunglasses.  As soon as these landed in my bag, I just couldn't trade them.  They rock!  And lastly, my bag was about to end and I closed with By Philippe crystal drop earrings. I can get down with some dainty pieces and I've worn these a bunch!

!

So as I mentioned before, I really loved the Elise Hope front flap satchel and when my first December bag was near closing time, I got an email from LBB announcing new arrivals to the site and low and behold, there was the beige/tan version of that bag!  I logged into the gallery to find that it was already sold out! Blah!  So again, I opened with a different bag and had to combine an item with it to trade for it.  Obviously I haven't even used this bag yet.  I think ultimately I prefer the black one.  I also may too LBB crazy because I'm still very much enjoying my November bag (BB quilted tote).  But alas, it is a pretty bag and it comes with a dust bag too.  I also ended up with an iPhone case.  I'm not very happy with it.  Don't get me wrong, I love the sparkles, but I didn't know the outside color of it would be such a bright orange. Not my taste.  Aaaannnd, lastly here I got three of the Pixi nail polishes.  Yay!

Did I mention I'm LBB crazy?!  I recently closed my January LBB.  I logged in on the first and fell in love with another BB bag.  I also fell in love with a Deux Lux iPad case and stayed on the entire 7 day trading time trying so hard to trade my other items up for that case but nada!  I ended up with a sale purse which I think is what hurt me.  I ended up keeping the sale purse, along with a Pink Pewter headband (last minute I traded down for that because the other item in my bag I for sure did not want at all).  I feel like this upcoming LBB may be the first one I make a return.  We'll see!

Four goodies I got today! The Pink Cosmo satchel and two necklaces, I traded my soul for...took foreeeeever to get them! The Big Buddha bag, I was unsure but it is awesome in person! Huge and so cute and different from all my other bags.

Both of these necklaces are freakin' adorable. Glad I got my hands on both of them.

This bag is so much bigger than it looks. It's a cute grey color and a great shape.

The whole bag is two compartments, which I love...and the inside is pretty satiny material.

Looove this. It is huge and perfect. Love how thick and sturdy the strap is.

The studded part is actually a little pouch...cute!

Was looking at LBB last night on a whim (I have never purchased before) and I saw a bag I really liked, so I went for it! Not sure how my bag is going to end up but hopefully I'll be trading for some awesome items (I got some earrings I don't love, the pumpkin candle, and an odd hat for my other items but I'm sure over 7 days there will be some movement). Surprisingly addicting!

Back