Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge Bag Haul This week.....I clearly have issues lol  So I hope these pictures are allowed, I know I have so many 
biggrin.gif

Huge Bag Haul This week.....I clearly have issues lol  So I hope these pictures are allowed, I know I have so many
All I could look at is your gorgeous Phosphor watch. I want the white one so badly.

Awesome bag haul! The pink cosmo fold over is even cuter in person, how are the quality of the Pink Cosmo bags would you say?

This little box finally arrived today, after shipping on Monday 11/26. Over 2 weeks from CA to Mass. At least I can say I adore all the items. I received:

1- Steve Madden Studded Foldover Clutch
2- Jardin Love Bangle
3- Carol Dauplaise Glitz Teardrop Earrings
4- 'ZAD Floral Print Bangle
5- All the Rage Mixed Metal Chain Necklace
6- Collection 18 Jersey Loop Scarf

My little haul:

The necklace is really, really pretty. A great statement piece.

I LOVE these earrings. Sparkly and perfect for the holidays. They seem to be very well made. They were available in gold and silver - I received the silver.

LOVE and ZAD bangles. For the life of me, I could not get a decent picture of the ZAD floral bangle. But it's really cute & feminine. I love the Jardin bangle too. Great quality.

I did purchase the scarf and the necklace and I have to say that feature is dangerous. BUT I am so happy I did, because I love both pieces. The scarf is looking like a dark teal on my camera, but the color is true to the photo on LBB. It's a gorgeous blue and very soft.

Originally Posted by GlamTrotter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

biggrin.gif

OMG I love this!! Want.

What I got in the mail yesterday!

I know everyone was hating on the shimmer necklaces/bracelets but I love them! The tan one actually has gold beads in it.

This watch is amazing! So lovely!

Originally Posted by lunadust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What I got in the mail yesterday!

This watch is amazing! So lovely!
I love the watch and black necklace! So pretty. Is that the french connection white snood I spy?

Originally Posted by AMA983 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the watch and black necklace! So pretty. Is that the french connection white snood I spy?
yes! and the lemon sweater socks! I wanted the raspberry scarf instead but I'm sure the snood is warmer lol. I have being cold!!!

Ahhhh that watch. I can't wait to get mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Luna are those chandelier earrings heavy? They're on their way to me, but I went back and forth about them because they looked heavyish.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhhh that watch. I can't wait to get mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Its so pretty and its not busy at all which I love. I'm afraid of scratching it up now. I did need to take out half the links to fit my tiny wrists lol.

I never post here, but I have to say that the Philippe Snowflake necklace is gorgeous! Just crazy beautiful.

Close up of the Jardin and Flea Market Girl necklaces

BJ necklace from a previous bag, not really feeling it, too large.

Robert Rose, Jardin, and French Connection

The knee highs are very long, will look nice over a pair of tights/in boots

These are large, I used a beer chip for reference

yes! and the lemon sweater socks! I wanted the raspberry scarf instead but I'm sure the snood is warmer lol. I have being cold!!!
I regret not getting the raspberry scarf when I had the chance! But the snood has got to be so warm and cozy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't been here to check out the pics lately, helping my son study for finals. I just want to say, I LOVE THE HUGE BAG HAUL!!!!! I don't care that you posted a million pictures. I hope you keep posting all the pictures you want. You have great taste in bags, because I want all of those! (Either that or you are a fabulous photographer and just make them all look so good. lol)

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some goodies I got today! I tried out the $29.95 bag.

The snake necklace is cuter than I thought it would be. I didn't even try for it because from the picture on lbb it doesn't look that great. They definitely need some better pictures on the site.

Its so pretty and its not busy at all which I love. I'm afraid of scratching it up now. I did need to take out half the links to fit my tiny wrists lol.
How are you keeping the sparkle bracelets on your wrists, those must just fall right off your hand, no?

Originally Posted by amk4284 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never post here, but I have to say that the Philippe Snowflake necklace is gorgeous! Just crazy beautiful.

Close up of the Jardin and Flea Market Girl necklaces

BJ necklace from a previous bag, not really feeling it, too large.

Robert Rose, Jardin, and French Connection

The knee highs are very long, will look nice over a pair of tights/in boots

These are large, I used a beer chip for reference

Different strokes for different folks. LBB wouldn't work if we all liked the same things and it's funny my favorites from your haul are the big stuff, like your Betsey and all the earrings. I really don't like the tiny jewelry like by Philippe or Gorjana that much. I mean, I do like them, but I wish they were BIGGER! lol

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Luna are those chandelier earrings heavy? They're on their way to me, but I went back and forth about them because they looked heavyish.
Well well well look what we have here.

Why hello wife. We meet again.

Latest posts

Back