Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by amk4284 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never post here, but I have to say that the Philippe Snowflake necklace is gorgeous! Just crazy beautiful.

I am seriously just so excited for this I don't think I will be able to contain myself until Tues when my bag gets here. I also got the tiny wings necklace as well and am definitely going to offer my soul up for the butterfly one now it seems. By Philippe and his rose gold jewelry is quickly becoming one of my every day go to favorites

Originally Posted by lunadust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What I got in the mail yesterday!

I know everyone was hating on the shimmer necklaces/bracelets but I love them! The tan one actually has gold beads in it.

This watch is amazing! So lovely!

Such a nice haul girl! I am so J of your mother nature necklace and THANK YOU for trading me your extra snowflake! I think you made my whole winter <3

How do you come out with so much stuff? I think I now what I'm doing but after trading I get most 3 items in my bag :/ any tips ??

Originally Posted by Freezymama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you come out with so much stuff? I think I now what I'm doing but after trading I get most 3 items in my bag :/ any tips ??
I never get the huge bags personally because there are always just a handful of items I want and I trade until I can get my hands on them and then I stop. And, I work during the peak trading hours. BUT.

The girls who get the massive bags dedicate as much time as possible to trading. A key is accepting as many multi-item trades as you can get your hands on...then trade each item up as best as you can. A strategy I've seen work is to trade only up for the first 5 or so days, in small increments if needed, and then the last day or two is when you go after what you really want. The girls with the best hauls are willing to trade everything in their bags and don't get attached to their main item. 

A lot of it is luck, honestly...being on at the right time to get the right trades. But it takes time and WORK. 

Love my December haul! I have enough moisturizer for the winter, a cute bag, and the "bigger" rose gold necklace. The blackberry perfume smells so good too. I like the scarf and hat but the color is different than on lbb. Favorite part of course is baby discovering his feet ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love my December haul! I have enough moisturizer for the winter, a cute bag, and the "bigger" rose gold necklace. The blackberry perfume smells so good too. I like the scarf and hat but the color is different than on lbb.

Favorite part of course is baby discovering his feet
wink.gif
I'm confused by this. Baby found his feet?

Those grey/pink socks are so comfortable! I have the rainbow pair as well, but haven't used them yet.

I'm so happy there's nothing in LBB right now that I can't live without. My no-buy has been going pretty sweetly recently.

Yeah, my baby (in the background) has been playing with his feet nonstop. I thought it was cute. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I love those body washes they are awesome!

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those grey/pink socks are so comfortable! I have the rainbow pair as well, but haven't used them yet.

I'm so happy there's nothing in LBB right now that I can't live without. My no-buy has been going pretty sweetly recently.
Agree! some of it looks cute but i'm stopping for a while. If they do another mega sample fest though I'll probably cave. Getting 8 items to start was great for trades. So excited to try my goodies!

That tote is so cute in person!  Now I kind of wished I had kept it.  But I do love my street level woven.  That baby is super cute!  I miss those feet kicking days so much. 

Yeah, my baby (in the background) has been playing with his feet nonstop. I thought it was cute. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I thought that was what you meant but I didn't see how it related to your LBB. Now I see baby and it all makes sense! I love when they find their feet, it's like when they realize they are actually their own tiny little human and not an extension of you.

Here's my most recent bag.

Vieta satchel...I love that this has so many pockets, and it has an almost suede feel to it. Not a fan of the zipper though, it sticks easily, and I don't like that the only place to attach the crossbody strap is on the rings for the smaller handles.

Steve Madden leopard tote. I love this! It's huge and lovely. I love the zipper pockets and the handles are long enough to sling over my shoulder without much trouble.

Flea Market Girl handcuff necklace - I traded my ass off for this! Super cute and lightweight.

Zad beaded necklace - MUCH nicer in real life than I thought - it has a nice weight to it, metal and glass rather than cheap plastic.

And the bonuses. I traded everything else for the Lavanilas...this is my favorite scent to wear and I like having the little bottles!

Befine sampler has a good assortment of things...and the YuBe is just a freebie they threw in.

I miss the days when this thread was super popular! I would much rather see a picture of a product then watch a 4 minute video on it. I guess maybe that is just me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My next LBB bag I will post pics on here again, though! Maybe it will be the popular thing again someday.
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by teegardenbr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I miss the days when this thread was super popular! I would much rather see a picture of a product then watch a 4 minute video on it. I guess maybe that is just me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My next LBB bag I will post pics on here again, though! Maybe it will be the popular thing again someday.
icon_neutral.gif
I agree with you...I love seeing pics and don't really have the patience to sit through the videosl

I have been slacking posting pictures here as well so here they are ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

By Philippe Necklace and Guess Tiger Ring

Steve Madden Tinsel infinity scarf and French Connection "white" snood the white is more like off white, cream kind of color though.

I didn't post pics but I made a video of my haul! i look kinda bad cuz i'm still sick, so i'm not wearing any makeup

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And the bonuses. I traded everything else for the Lavanilas...this is my favorite scent to wear and I like having the little bottles!

Befine sampler has a good assortment of things...and the YuBe is just a freebie they threw in.
Between a couple of bags, I amassed a stockpile of the Vanilla Blackberry scent -- it smells soooooo gooooood.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back