Love with Food -- August Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LwF has great customer service. Our box was missing the Lemon cookie so they sent us another whole box!

claps.gif

I got a free box in April and loved it. I'm considering resubbing because what i've seen so far seems great. But I wanted to ask what you guys think of the price, is it worth $12 to you? And are the items fairly healthy? If not I could probably just go pick up junk food crap on my own lol.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a free box in April and loved it. I'm considering resubbing because what i've seen so far seems great. But I wanted to ask what you guys think of the price, is it worth $12 to you? And are the items fairly healthy? If not I could probably just go pick up junk food crap on my own lol.
Healthy as in diet food, no. Healthy as in less processed foods, yes.  : )

I think it's worth the $12. I have never done an actual price calculation however. Maybe someone else has?

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone tried the Gin-Gins?  Do they actually help at all with motion sickness?  Because if they do, I'm buying a freaking purse-full!

I haven't tried those specifically, but I have tried a few other things quite like them and they do help me when I get nauseated in the car.  Ginger naturally helps settle a stomach, and these are nice and portable.  I tend to keep them on hand.  World Market or Asian markets usually has something similar for sale at any given time.

Did they send anyone else a reusable tote bag? It came with this months box for me.

Healthy as in diet food, no. Healthy as in less processed foods, yes.  : ) I think it's worth the $12. I have never done an actual price calculation however. Maybe someone else has?
I dont agree with this, most if not all of the products I have received are processed.

Haha I don't think they're healthy either. I kinda meant that it's stuff/brands you don't see in the big mass market stores. (At least in my experience) Misuse of the word processed. Eep.

: )

I don't think Love With Food is healthy at all (though I wish it were, as I just ate the entire Sanders Milk Chocolate Hot Fudge topping from last month).  It does however typically have small batch products that are at least made with ingredients I can pronounce.  They aren't organic, but neither do they contain chemicals that I don't know what they are.  I didn't get a reusable tote.  Hope it is cute and fun!

I am so exciting to get this box! It's really funny I was talking to a guy co worker about all my beauty boxes! He wanted to have a fun box to come home to so he got this and recommended me to get it! Fun to see a guy get excited so I'm excited to get it for sure:)

I just got my love with food box! I am very happy with it! It's things I can have for everyday use and everything I would eat. A box full of yummy! I can't wait to try the peanut butter jelly coffee and teas. If you wanna see my box this month I have a vlog on my siggy below! I look foward to more boxes with them! Did anyone else get boxes yet:)???

I got my box an hour ago and I must say I am excited to try ALL of the products this time. I cant wait to start enjoying them, and I will actually be out of town this weekend, so all the snacks will come in handy!

I haven't gotten mine yet but am gonna watch dior's video. I am upset there is tea tho. I'm so over tea. I don't drink it and never will. Got some in my bb too. I know some people like it but man it's really getting old.

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my love with food box! I am very happy with it! It's things I can have for everyday use and everything I would eat. A box full of yummy! I can't wait to try the peanut butter jelly coffee and teas. If you wanna see my box this month I have a vlog on my siggy below! I look foward to more boxes with them! Did anyone else get boxes yet:)???
I loved your video! I wish I could wear headbands like that. I've never found one that won't give me a headache.

The LwF box looks interesting this month.

Can't wait to get it.

I like tea but it does get old when it seems like everybody is sending it.

Thank you so much:) I love headbands maybe a little to much haha it really works with my curly hair to just loosely tuck it under the band. I'd be so sad if it gave me headaches:( ! I can't wait till you get yours to ! Is everyone getting the same things so far or is variety sent out? This is my first box. Glamour Its funny that you get the teas and I don't:( this is really my first tea out of all my boxes and maybe that's why I'm so excited:) but I'm sure after while I can see how I'd be over it to. I prefer more coffee over tea:) can't wait till you get your box. Is the tea from your birchbox a single small tea or a big serving one I couldn't tell from pictures on that! Thanks

Thank you so much:) I love headbands maybe a little to much haha it really works with my curly hair to just loosely tuck it under the band. I'd be so sad if it gave me headaches:( ! I can't wait till you get yours to ! Is everyone getting the same things so far or is variety sent out? This is my first box. Glamour Its funny that you get the teas and I don't:( this is really my first tea out of all my boxes and maybe that's why I'm so excited:) but I'm sure after while I can see how I'd be over it to. I prefer more coffee over tea:) can't wait till you get your box. Is the tea from your birchbox a single small tea or a big serving one I couldn't tell from pictures on that! Thanks
I've gotten teas in almost all the boxes I sub too, its ridiculous lol I think it's single? They're by mighty tea leaf. There are 3 of them I believe.

Back