Love with Food December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW.  That looks awesome!!  I always love getting this box, but now I'm even more excited.

ETA:  I guess they can't really go wrong with a box FULL of chocolate.

I got my box today! Yummy! 
smile.gif

Wow looks like an awesome box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but i still have stuff from last months :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i just forget i have it and ill leave the box laying around,  but im sure ill finish everything in this box

Wow. I think I will actually like the entire box!

I still have the juice and applesauce (both in little squeeze bottles, like capri suns) from the last two months.

I cancelled my membership though, because the previous boxes I've received weren't that great. Plus, come January (stupid Christmas and all of the goodies associated with it prevent me from starting now) I am cutting down my sugar intake.

I think I've had a subscription for maybe four months now and I'll get one box where I want to try everything and the next one I might let everything sit for weeks because nothing really jumps out at me. But reading the comments, I'm really looking forward to getting this month's now!

This is among my favorite Love With Food boxes yet! So many excellent treats! I must go hide the box now before kids get home from school and I have to share.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is among my favorite Love With Food boxes yet! So many excellent treats! I must go hide the box now before kids get home from school and I have to share.
lmao! Im probably going to hide out in my room :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up through groupon for the 3 month plan. Does that mean I don't get the 500 points for a 3 month membership? I checked today and my account only has 10 points.

I don't think you get the points until your first box ships.

My tracking # has not updated past "electronic info received" on the 6th.

Originally Posted by shadowboxer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW.  That looks awesome!!  I always love getting this box, but now I'm even more excited.

ETA:  I guess they can't really go wrong with a box FULL of chocolate.
They can when someone doesn't like chocolate.  I always get so much chocolate and coffee stuff with Love with Food boxes and I hate both :-(

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They can when someone doesn't like chocolate.  I always get so much chocolate and coffee stuff with Love with Food boxes and I hate both :-(
GASP! Coffee and chocolate make up the base of my food pyramid. I'll take all your extras.

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep I like coffee, but I HATE chocolate. I emailed them to cancel. It said I had to activate my account, but I did that when I initially signed up. I was too frustrated so I emailed them saying they need to cancel my account because the boxes aren't for me. I get the boxes and just let them sit for weeks before even opening them. Food subscription boxes just don't appeal to me, I guess.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My tracking # finally updated. It processed in Oakland yesterday.
mine updated  too!! but its in San Jose.. not helping that i'm on the east coast!!

Mine arrived yesterday (Arkansas) ...  while it was the best of the 3 boxes I have received, I'll be cancelling.  For me, it's not worth what the full price would be.

Back