Love with Food December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked this box. So far everything is really tasty. There was something for everyone in my family. I am not continuing the subscription at this time, but I would get it again if there were another great Groupon or similar deal. I would probably also get it again if I weren't spending my money on my beauty subs instead. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Finally got mine, everything is super tasty! I loved the caramel popcorn stuff and the chocolates <3 I only got the box cuz of the groupon promo, once it's done, I'm done

That caramel popcorn was awesome! It may not have been the most original flavor but it was perfect melt in your mouth popcorn. Not the least bit of staleness it was perfect.

Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That caramel popcorn was awesome! It may not have been the most original flavor but it was perfect melt in your mouth popcorn. Not the least bit of staleness it was perfect.
I know! I hated the fact I was sharing it with my bf :'( it was just SO tasty!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! I hated the fact I was sharing it with my bf :'( it was just SO tasty!
Me too! I turned around a second  and my husband had finished the bag.

Did your popcorn actually have salt on it? Mine didn't, which was so disappointing because I love salted caramel.

Use code 'HAPPYHOLIDAY' to save $10 on 3, 6, or 12-month plans. Good till 12/31/2012. Only for new subscriptions.

I threw out my ecommom giftcard away by accident, anyone know if the code was the same for everyone or it had individual codes?

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I threw out my ecommom giftcard away by accident, anyone know if the code was the same for everyone or it had individual codes?
They are individual and I can give you mine if you want it since I won't be redeeming it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are individual and I can give you mine if you want it since I won't be redeeming it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 that would be awesome thank you!!  send me a pm when you have a chance. Merry Christmas!!

Back