Love with Food December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the box ate almost all of it to review but I have a bad cold so most of the flavors were very muted.

Originally Posted by classybroad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

got the box ate almost all of it to review but I have a bad cold so most of the flavors were very muted.
Oh no! I hate when that happens lol. Hope you feel better soon!

I should be receiving my box tomorrow - very excited for it!

i just really started to go through my box and i was nibbling on everything, so many sweets this one is one of the best!

ive always been a fan of LWF. I don't know if seeing the Goodies boxes (for $5 less) is making me just expect more, or if LWF is getting worse, or both. This box sucks. I saw two things (the two big items in the box) and "oohed", then came the disappointment when I saw the white chocolate in the one item (I hate white Choc). Everything else is so small and stupid that I can't believe they count it as an item. I REALLY can't wait to see what Goodies gives me now. It's my first month but even seeing past boxes makes me excited for Decembers box. I won't cancel LWF until I receive February's box because I love valentines day and my birthday is the day after. But this box doesn't make me happy .

Just kidding. The candy cane truffles called my name. I only ate one, but I must buy more.
yuck2.gif

So I've been pigging out since this came, I blame my dear aunt Flo.

The nutter butter is so-so. The salted caramel popcorn? Tastes like crackerjax and where exactly is the salt? I only ate 1/3 of the bag of that. Don't really care for the cinnamon roll and spearment taffies.

I'm saving the rest for later, especially the gingerbread cookie and the second candy cane truffle. The cappuccino will be nice to try. I have to be in the right mood to eat almonds though. And I'm pretty picky about plain chocolate, so we'll see how long it takes me to eat those tiny scrabble sized pieces. I bet my boyfriend will eat the stuff I haven't eaten yet.

my tracking still doesn't have any update since Dec 6... anyone having the same problem?

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my tracking still doesn't have any update since Dec 6... anyone having the same problem?
Hmm.. Mine was delivered yesterday and I was able to see tracking info during the time it was being mailed. I'd try and email LwF and check on the status.

I cancelled love with food, its too hard with the kids getting home from school right when the mail gets delivered everyday. They know mom gets all the fun mail and they want to open all my boxes. I let them help but then they try and take everything.

Last week my daughter almost opened a box that came from American Girl that is for Christmas.

I share but they have to wait until I am ready to open the package. I gave them some taffy yesterday to move them away from the box. I did like the eggnog taffy. I have not tried anything else yet.

I received my box and even though I loved it  i had to cancel, I just dont think its worth 10

My box just arrived today. I think it's my favorite box so far. I unsubscribed and resubscribed using my groupon and am very pleased I did so in time to get the December box. The contents by themselves might not be worth the full price, but I figure if the products aren't things I can get just anywhere, they've done some curating for me and that's worth something. Plus I I like that they donate meals to charity. So I'll stick with them after my three months are up and go back to paying full price.

I tried the drink mix yesterday, but I drowned it in Peppermint Kahlua so I can't say if it's good alone.

I also ate the gingerbread cookie. It was okay.

My boyfriend ate the scrabble piece chocolates, he said they were fine. Maybe we'll eat the almonds on the road.

Back