Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo (Metal Collection)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow it looks really great on you! i wanna pull mine out now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hehe
Do it! lol
claps.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know this is kinda late in coming, but I FINALLY got around to trying out the Electric Blue color and OMG I LOVE THIS COLOR <3 I tried to buy the others from the newer set today, but hubby stopped me
smiletongue.gif
lol @ stopped me

I know this is kinda late in coming, but I FINALLY got around to trying out the Electric Blue color and OMG I LOVE THIS COLOR <3 I tried to buy the others from the newer set today, but hubby stopped me :smiletongue:
lol @ stopped me
Hey ya'll, I had a 'few' drinks last night and was obviously in a mood...I don't remember writing these, sorry for coming off snippy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my bad!

Haha tipsy make up talking!  Love it!  Guess it could be better or worse than texting....

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey ya'll, I had a 'few' drinks last night and was obviously in a mood...I don't remember writing these, sorry for coming off snippy
smile.gif
my bad!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey ya'll, I had a 'few' drinks last night and was obviously in a mood...I don't remember writing these, sorry for coming off snippy
smile.gif
my bad!
Bwahaha. We are gonna buy you a bumper sticker that says " I
heart.gif
to drink and MuT" 
whistling.gif

Hey ya'll, I had a 'few' drinks last night and was obviously in a mood...I don't remember writing these, sorry for coming off snippy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my bad!
Bwahaha. We are gonna buy you a bumper sticker that says " I :heart: to drink and MuT"  :whistling:
Ain't that the truth! Lmao! Drunk texting and message boarding are dangerous haha

So frustrating. They put out those gorgeous shades, one in Rich Mahogany (100% dupe for MAC Constructivist) and that other deep, forest-green shade, and made them limited edition. It took me forever to even find them, but I finally hunted them down & bought multiples for backups. But why don't they make shades like that permanent, instead of these lighter frosty ones that I'll never use? They really need to start coming out with more variety of usable staple shades, because they actually are good products as far as wear-time, being crease-free etc.

Back