Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo (Metal Collection)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only colour I don't have from this collection is the blue one. I don't see myself using it all that often. I am already in love with all the colours good thing they are permanent.

So glad I came across this post! I've been wanting to get some of these :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I want to get barley branded. Is it a pretty neutral color?

I got the Barely Branded. It's great! It make's my eye appear brighter drastically. All the newer color tattoos seem waaaay creamier than when they first came out. My tough as taupe is very dry, for example, when Go Go Green and Barely Branded are so smooth!

Saw these tonight at Bed Bath and Beyond for 4.99 (the BBBs that have drugstores in them, I know not all of them do).  if you are like me and have a bazillion of the 20% off coupons it makes these like $3.99!

Originally Posted by macstarlite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is barely branded anything like the beige in the regular collection?
if you're talking about barely beige, barely beige is more pink toned while barely branded is more neutral toned.

I saw these at my Wal-Mart today finally and fell in love. I really wanted the teal color but they didn't have it, otherwise I would have bought it. The gold also looks amazing. 

The packaging, texture, and look really reminds me of Benefit's creaseless cream eyeshadow so I might be buying a few of these! 

I ordered several of the color tattoos from bloom.com at 60% off and I just got them yesterday. I didn't wear them today, but I swatched them and really liked them. I'm more of a powder shadow girl so it'll take some getting used to creams for me, but for a drug store shadow I reallly like these.

Wasn't planning on getting anymore of these because I don't find myself using them much but caved when I was on my regular US shopping trip the other day. I got the beige & pink metallic shades. Would love to have the Moss Green but couldn't be bothered at the time. So now I've got the pomegranate & taupe shades, plus the two new metallics. Not really interested in any others except Moss Green. Might have to check eBay for that. I've got a stupid amount of cream shadows now. My least favorite are Bobbi Brown's. The Maybelline ones are much better. For those who are having problems with theirs being dry, I'd suggest putting all your cream eyeshadows & liners in a ziplock bag with a double zip. It keeps them nice a creamy for a much longer period of time.

I have been purchasing these since they launched and I am so in love with them.  Once you put them on, that's it so precision is key.  The color goes nowhere!  I hope I see more colors to come soon.

Originally Posted by Suzi Varela /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been purchasing these since they launched and I am so in love with them.  Once you put them on, that's it so precision is key.  The color goes nowhere!  I hope I see more colors to come soon.
i definitely want them to come out with more! maybe more greens and purples.

Originally Posted by smashinbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a black eyeliner? 

Is it smudge and waterproof? 
There is a black color tattoo...but I think it's only sold in Europe. And, the color tattoos are definitely smudge and waterproof!

I picked up the barely branded and Inked In Pink @ Walmart yesterday. Thinking about getting the silver one.

Back