Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo (Metal Collection)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the Too Cool on the other day and was in a rush. When I was in the car I noticed I didn't blend one spot well enough. Oh well! That stuff was on! I couldn't blend it out to save my life. They have staying power that's for sure! LOL

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I put the Too Cool on the other day and was in a rush. When I was in the car I noticed I didn't blend one spot well enough. Oh well! That stuff was on! I couldn't blend it out to save my life. They have staying power that's for sure! LOL
that happened to me a couple of times too.. hahah :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with the sky and midnight blue! GORGEOUS! I am so buying those by the end of the day lol <3

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not mine....it's pure silver all the way!
really? idk mine has that tiny hint of it.. maybe cause its such a cool tone shade compared to my warm medium complexion..???

how do you guys apply these? fingers? brush? 

i find it hard to apply a nice amount and have it stick to my eyelid versus staying on my finger, but then the brush doesnt grab enough product...

just looking for some suggestions

Originally Posted by imelysa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do you guys apply these? fingers? brush? 

i find it hard to apply a nice amount and have it stick to my eyelid versus staying on my finger, but then the brush doesnt grab enough product...

just looking for some suggestions
hello there ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i use my finger (as instructed on maybelline's website "With fingertips, sweep all over eye from inner corner and work outwards") or Sigma's P82.. you can also use a shader brush.. definitely use a synthetic brush.. hopefully I helped a bit..

I know this is kinda late in coming, but I FINALLY got around to trying out the Electric Blue color and OMG I LOVE THIS COLOR <3 I tried to buy the others from the newer set today, but hubby stopped me
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know this is kinda late in coming, but I FINALLY got around to trying out the Electric Blue color and OMG I LOVE THIS COLOR <3 I tried to buy the others from the newer set today, but hubby stopped me
smiletongue.gif

ummm. so, from another thread, I know you're older. but no joke, you look about 18, 22 at MOST.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ummm. so, from another thread, I know you're older. but no joke, you look about 18, 22 at MOST.
I told you....baby face lol! and thanks beautymadn3ss! <3

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smiletongue.gif

Oh my goodness you are cute as a button! That eyeshadow looks good on you, especially against the light skin.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness you are cute as a button! That eyeshadow looks good on you, especially against the light skin.
thank you very much!
icon_redface.gif

Back