Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo (Metal Collection)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is a better picture of the shades! And swatches of the product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Inked in Pink, Silver Strike, Gold Rush, Barely Branded, and Electric Blue!

Gold Rush applied patchy but after rubbing it a couple of times it became sheer so you can either leave it like that (like the picture above) or build it up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All of them are so pretty! I'll try to post up a review as soon as possible! Enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

--Just posted a review on my blog.
Oh I think they look beautiful! Can't wait to try them!

I tried the pink last night as a base, applying it a little past my crease, then using a few shades from my Naked 2 and Pantone Shades Of Nature palette. Nice color and wore well through my 12 hr shift at work!

FYI~  I too was on the hunt.  They are not displayed in the Mabelline section but on their own off to the side somewhere.  The several stores that I have seen them in (ie:  CVS, Walgreens, etc) have them out in almost odd locations.  You really have to look.  I picked up the light pink and the beige one.  LOVE them and I think they will be gorge as a base as well as on their own.

Originally Posted by msboymom2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI~  I too was on the hunt.  They are not displayed in the Mabelline section but on their own off to the side somewhere.  The several stores that I have seen them in (ie:  CVS, Walgreens, etc) have them out in almost odd locations.  You really have to look.  I picked up the light pink and the beige one.  LOVE them and I think they will be gorge as a base as well as on their own.
yeah the newer items usually have their own little section! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but that's great that you found 'em!

I am lovin gold rush:) I have been using it daily:) these collections are always tucked in a diffrent aisle or high up on a shelf display makes it hard to find but worth it:) the blue is pretty but way to much for me!

I finally found them at Walgreens.  They were expensive (imo) but I got the 2 shades I wanted.  Also saw them at CVS.  No luck at Ulta.  I got barely branded and inked in pink.  Can't wait to try!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally found them at Walgreens.  They were expensive (imo) but I got the 2 shades I wanted.  Also saw them at CVS.  No luck at Ulta.  I got barely branded and inked in pink.  Can't wait to try!
how much were they for you? it's really not that bad for a drugstore price! the quality of it is aaaahmazing!

7.49 for the 1st one and 6.99 for the second.  It is really not that expensive but for someone who is used to shopping with coupons and bonus points and what not it was a lot.  Lol.  But I had to have them so I figured it was worth it to get them now!  haha Walmart had inked in pink for 5.94 but not barely branded and i figured I was wasting a lot of gas money driving around so in the end I saved right?  It's green math!

how much were they for you? it's really not that bad for a drugstore price! the quality of it is aaaahmazing!

Originally Posted by LoriTG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like all of them except the dark blue
the dark blue is gorgeous tho! i will be using it as an eyeliner ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Vicky! these looks so pretty!
Lexy! they are :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> will you be picking any of them up?

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

7.49 for the 1st one and 6.99 for the second.  It is really not that expensive but for someone who is used to shopping with coupons and bonus points and what not it was a lot.  Lol.  But I had to have them so I figured it was worth it to get them now!  haha Walmart had inked in pink for 5.94 but not barely branded and i figured I was wasting a lot of gas money driving around so in the end I saved right?  It's green math!
yeah.. walmart is always a bit cheaper :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I might go to walmart tomorrow and pick up the pink one! I hope its there otherwise i would have to go to cvs and I doubt they have it there plus its not as cheap as walmart.

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I might go to walmart tomorrow and pick up the pink one! I hope its there otherwise i would have to go to cvs and I doubt they have it there plus its not as cheap as walmart.
my walmart is gross... people open it and swatch it.. then throw it back.. hence I don't tend to buy it from Walmart.. but it isn't that huge of a price difference

the dark blue is gorgeous tho! i will be using it as an eyeliner ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lexy! they are :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> will you be picking any of them up?

yeah.. walmart is always a bit cheaper :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Maybe... I like these, but im not a huge fan of cream makeup in general. I already have 3 color tattoos, and they are pretty good, but Im more of a powder shadow person.

I love the Color Tattoos...I have every single one they have put out except Barely Beige, and Barely Branded, and that's only because I couldn't find Beige and haven't found Branded yet lol. I love these things! Wore Silver Strike on NYE and it didn't budge all night!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the Color Tattoos...I have every single one they have put out except Barely Beige, and Barely Branded, and that's only because I couldn't find Beige and haven't found Branded yet lol. I love these things! Wore Silver Strike on NYE and it didn't budge all night!
you're so lucky that you have some of their Limited Edition ones!

my walmart is gross... people open it and swatch it.. then throw it back.. hence I don't tend to buy it from Walmart.. but it isn't that huge of a price difference
That's gross! I don't know why people would do that, at my walmart there is a lady who is always walking around the makeup section just to make sure no one does that. Before I used to see girls going and painting their nails and emptying a bottle into one they had in their purse, or girls trying out every kind of lipstick
sick.gif

Back