Most embarrassing period stories

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow these are some terrible stories.

Mine has to be in middle school, when I had to wear pads, it seems like I would get a stain every month. I couldn't stand pads. I remember I was sleeping at my house and waking up and seeing this huge bloodstain on the blanket. I mean it was scarey huge, like someone had been killed. My mom of course then had to yell at me to make things worse.

I was with my parents one day, I was young like 12 i think and i started my period i tole my parents they took me to k-mart to get some pads. that was the only things we got so when the guy put it in the bad i was embarrassed and was trying to hid it from everyone seeing in the sack so i started swinging the bag back and forth, well the pads flew out of the bag out onto the floor, everyone looked it was so embarrassing!!

OH NO! Ladies these stories are just awful! But kinda funny at the same time.

We all kind of go through the same things!

I can't recall a time when I've been embarrassed really.

i dont recall anything happening to me like that. ive had several instances where it could have became a big deal. haha. thank God the office at our school always has tampons...the kind i like too! pearlsssssssssssloveeee.

they are the only ones that are comfortable for me. but im on 15...i still have some time left where anything could happen. haha. im not so regular. but i pray nothing happens to me. haha. you almost forget that girls have periods every month since everyone gets so good at concealing it.

One day i was on my way to Miami Florida to visit my mom. I was on the airplane and there was a really hot guy named Ryan. We talked for a while and played a couple card games. I had to go to the bathroom and when i stood up there was a huge blood stain on the first class white leather seat! I didnt notice until i got back from the bathroom until i got back to my seat. Ryan looked at me and said "what the f*ck is on your seat!" I said umm i think you can figure that out...There was a long pause and i asked the flight attendent for a new seat. She said i cant because they were all filled. Ryan then said "its okay you can stil sitl by me". I said ok and just pretended to text one of my best friends. He asked when we get to Miami if we could grab a bite.

Time went on and now i have triplets because he couldnt keep his hands to himself. He ended up leaving me though and last time i heard he has 6 other kids with 4 other women

Hey, so i was in 7th grade and I didn't have my period yet. I was the only one in my class and i felt really left out. So i lied and told everybody (including my parents) that I got my period. 2 years later in grade 9, I finally got it and I am so happy. I wish I never lied about it! 
sadyes.gif

This is soooo embarrassing, but, when I was 12(almost 13). I got my period, it was just another day in gym class, then the guy I've had a crush on came up to me. Then he said( well, more or less whispered) that there was a red streak of blood down my leg. Of course, 'wear short and you'll stay cool meg'. Worst thing ever. Even worse, then my gym teacher came up and practically shouted, " Meg! You got red on your leg! Did you get your period!?!" " yes" I replied in a small voice. But no, of course he is hard at hearing, so he asked me to speak up until I'm practically yelling at him, and by then everyone is laughing except my best friend, the guy I had a crush on and I! Even the teacher! Does anyone have anything worse? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i was in 7th grade and i had had mine for about 3 mounths, and i would carry around a purse to class. and i had left it under the seat in english. then my best friend tols me that some of the boys had opened my purse and seen the pads. and told everyone. then after school one of the boys told me that my purse was in the office (as if i did not al ready know) and that there might be something in there that i need...
plain.gif

Omg, to this day, I remember my horrible period story.

It was the end of the day for Maths, usually we sit on red chairs in class but the teacher moved us all out of class to sit in the commons where the seats are wooden and white. That day, it just so happens to be really really really heavy and so I could feel it every single minute, I had a pad too! I got up and there was period all over the chair... I'm not sure if anyone saw BUT I was sitting quite close to a crush of mine and so I was mortified. I ended up sitting back down and hoped that my black school skirt would suck it all up.. as least that was better than telling the male teacher :/

But.. that reminds me of a funny moment. A guy friend of mine, we were 14, was looking through my bag for interesting things. I looked up and noticed that he was going to touch my pad pocket and warned him to not look in there because "there are things that you should not see". He, being a curious person, opened it and screamed! Lol, I couldn't help but laugh my head off at him which resulted in detention for distracting the class, worth it, LOL!

At least it wasn't as a bad as one of my friends... she had her period for the first time in class without a pad. The period dripped down her legs and all over the chair.... unfortunately for her, someone saw and the room started to stink like period. She was teased for that because after lunch she didn't try to clean up there was still blood all over her legs. Poor girl.

I think mine has to be when I was in 7th grade... I was in english class and i was on my period. Well, it was the winter, and I was wearing Uggs, so I had just put my pads in there. When we had to get up to do partner work, one fell out- not that I noticed. It was at my desk on the floor and I was across the room... luckily the packaging blended in. My teacher saw it, but she just looked at me (as it was at my desk) and then left it alone. Nobody else noticed, and I picked it up in time. 
wink.gif

Oh yea! Well I got my period when i was 11 yrs old and i was at school and i had nooooo pad! There was a stain on my butt and  didnt know! My friend told me that there was blood on my butt! I was the only girl that was on her period in my whole school! And to makee things worse, .......MY TEACHER WAS A DUDE! My friends like i'll go tell him and i started screaming at her to not tell. So she didnt! I was sitting in a chair and the blood stain got on! I quickly cleaned it before the guy that i hate more than anything saw the stain! He would have held it against me!Then it was gym and i had to run do i got my sweater and kept pulling it down towards my butt so noone would see. Then my head hurt soooo bad that I fainted in the middle of my lap! Luckily noone saw the stain! WORST DAY OF MY LIFE I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL FER 2 DAYS BECAUSE OF THE EMBARRASSMENT! But now the guy i hate kissed me the day i went back to school and asked me if i was better! It felt like electricity! Now we are raising a great family!
nite.gif

I really don't have a super embarrassing story.. that I know of at least.. but

The first time I got my period.. I didn't realize it.  It was over the summer, right after my dad's birthday.  I remember going to the bathroom and.. saw there was a weird dark brownish red stain (more on the brown side) in my underwear.. I freaked out and threw them away.. like.. hiding them in a bag and throwing them in the dumpster outside throwing them away.. and went to my room and got a new pair.  I thought I had an accident somehow and didn't know it and was so embarrassed because I was 14.  Then a few hours later..  I went to the bathroom again and I had the same thing!  I freaked out.. and went and got my mom and showed her what happened.. she was like.. WHY DID YOU THROW YOUR UNDERWEAR AWAY?  you just got your period.. thats all!

I got in trouble for throwing them away..
icon_frown.gif

I had always assumed.. it was going to be bright red.. not brown.

Well, I hadn't gotten my period for about 40 days and I guess I kinda got the stupid idea that maybe this was one of the things where you skip a month... because I hadn't been getting my period for long and I wasn't regular... so I didn't bring anything to my one-week music and dance camp I was attending with my mother. I know, I'm an idiot. The next morning, in the bathroom, which is when they pretty much always start, it happened.

Most- stressful- day- of- my- life. Really long too. I was constantly changing toilet paper and paper towels... I managed to stain several pairs of underwear and two pairs of shorts. The second one was khaki, but it was all on the bottom, and I think I changed into a different pair of similar shorts before anyone saw.

Late in the afternoon I cracked and told my mother when she asked me what was wrong (The stress and usual menstrual discomfort must have shown on my face.) She tried several times, in different ways, to get me stuff. First she got me two liners which I supplemented with more toilet paper. Then she got me a baggie with four actual pads and the next afternoon I found a box on my desk.

Thank God for mothers.

So I was in my Physical Science class with (of course) the "cool girls". I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom and she was like cool ok so I knew I had my period so I walk out the door think "Ok pad in my bra." when i make it half way down the hall I realize I don't and the only place i kept them was in my bag (IN THE CLASS ROOM) so i walk back ligit like 3 seconds after I left grabed my bag and walked out. The teacher stoped teaching and the whole class was gawking at me like i had 3 heads or something! I was soo embarrassed!!

Alright, my story is probably one of the most embarrassing on this site. Well, here it is ;

Today was mine and my boyfriend's one month anniversary, i'm 13 & he's 16. We each got one another a gift. He came over my house and we decided not to exchange gifts until he was about to go home. Of course, he gave mine early. A short while after, we fell asleep together and took a long nap. I knew i was on my period that day, and of course, i wasn't able to get pads until that night, so i had to use whatever i could find, which was alot of toilet paper and some type of cloth. I was almost positive that i would be all set until he left. Well, i was wrong. When we woke up , i gave him his gift, a t shirt from hot topic that he really wanted.. it was white. He put it on. Then we we sitting up together and i was on his lap. Awkward to say, but we were making out, alot, and we were both really into it, until he points out, that there was a big spot of blood on his shirt. I was mortified. I felt like bursting out into tears. So i left the room trying to act calm but as soon as he couldnt see me, i ran into the bathroom and fixed myself, then just sat there, too embarrassed to go back out and look him in the face. But thank god he's a great guy and was completely understanding about it, he told me not to worry at all. I guess he kept the t shirt , even though he couldnt do anything with it. I felt really bad about that. I made him leave like 10 minutes after that happened, and cried for a while after he left. Ughhhh : /

When I was in high school I was in a drama class and we had to go out of town for a competition. My period was very irregular so I didnt bring any pads. I stained my jeans (no one saw, but I kinda disappeared and had to change outfits.) I then had to tell my drama teacher and she drove me to a convenience store. I was so embarrassed, I kept apologizing the whole way there.

Originally Posted by ray123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yea! Well I got my period when i was 11 yrs old and i was at school and i had nooooo pad! There was a stain on my butt and  didnt know! My friend told me that there was blood on my butt! I was the only girl that was on her period in my whole school! And to makee things worse, .......MY TEACHER WAS A DUDE! My friends like i'll go tell him and i started screaming at her to not tell. So she didnt! I was sitting in a chair and the blood stain got on! I quickly cleaned it before the guy that i hate more than anything saw the stain! He would have held it against me!Then it was gym and i had to run do i got my sweater and kept pulling it down towards my butt so noone would see. Then my head hurt soooo bad that I fainted in the middle of my lap! Luckily noone saw the stain! WORST DAY OF MY LIFE I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL FER 2 DAYS BECAUSE OF THE EMBARRASSMENT! But now the guy i hate kissed me the day i went back to school and asked me if i was better! It felt like electricity! Now we are raising a great family!
nite.gif
wait so you have kids with the guy you hated???

i honestly think mine beats all of yours no offence but....

warning: graphic!!!

so i was at home most of that day it was a heavy day not really a big deal just alot cramps stuff like that and BAM things turned into a monsoon i took one of my mums super plus tampons and a extra absorbency and my mum was in the front yard i was gonna go talk to her  and heres this guy from telus trying to sell it to them i might add this guy was young veryy hot had a cool car and everything so i thought whatever i should be protected for a couple hours and my parents started really looking into this and talking to him so they invited him in so that was all fine and everything well i was standing in the doorway from the kitchen and dining room and my mum went to get something so i was there it was awkward and whatever all of a sudden i feel this drip od my toe and im thinking "what the hell is that?" (i was wearing a dress) i look down its blood i start to feel it come down my thigh so im squirming and it felt like forever and my mum finally came back and i just said really fast "ill be back in a minute..." pretty well ran to the bathroom it was dripping onto the floor like looked as if someone was dying i thought okay ill clean this up after i get in the shower ill lock the door it will be fine... i decided on not coming out untill the guy was gone incase he saw so i sat on the toilet took out the tampon that looked like it was bleeding not me put in the toilet wrapped up my pad threw my pantys in the sink of water and i can reach the faucets from the toilet so i turned the shower on hopped in there stood in there for at least a half hour just blood and clots coming out it was horrible so when i was done and the guy was gone i called for my mum to bring me a towel when she came into the bathroom my head was poking and i said "DONT STE- too late..." she had already stepped in the blood so she took her flip flop off and left it in the bathroom i felt horrible and promised i would clean it up and she said no i will hunny its okay so i put in another super plus tampon and a big pad we go to the store because there was like one super plus left and OF COURSE she had to be on her period too so we went to the store faught about which ones i needed balhblahblah so i got the ones i like and dont normally leak those worked well after that i was mortified me being 13 having this happen...    it happend about a month ago even now i can look back and sorta laught but at the same time have the embarrassed feeling again...

Back