Most embarrassing period stories

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my most embarrassing period story........................................ So it's the last day of exam and also the last day of school. So schools comming out half day and we had break right before our last exam and I knew I had my period but I didn't want to seem awkward in front of my friends. So I didn't change until exams were finished and that was an hour. So exams are finished and I feel a little wet I tout it was sweat. So our Spanish teacher walks in and we stand and say gud morNIng and I turned around really quick and I c three small spots on my chair the chair is brown btw and in grade five all girls wear tan skirts so then I look on my skirt and there are two spots just below my thigh so I stay standing and raised my hand I was freaking scared if my teacher saw. And my friend was right behind me and she had her period.

Oh man, I got mine when I was 12 and my most embarassing story happened around there. I thought it was okay to wear the same pad like, ALL day. Little did I know, they fill up pretty quickly. Well, my dad and I were out on the lake fishing and I was wearing dark blue sweat pants. My pad must have filled up pretty badly because there was blood all over the seat of my dad's boat and he asked me, "Has your mom talked to you about your period?" I just kind of sat there mortified... Not something a dad should mention! EW!

i got my period on a long car ride from illinois to miami and was with my dad and 3 brothers the whole back of my pants was red and the were white and i didnt notice until i got up to go to the bathroom at a gas station in northern florida and a random lady asked me if i needed a change of pants. i looked behind me and ran to the bathroom. there was a pool of blood the size of a frisbee on my seat in the car so i guess y first period was petty heavy

My first period was actually super embarassing. I was in PE (physical education) or gym class. & I had a male teacher. We were running and I got this really bad cramp in my stomach. Kind of like that pre-period feeling of course. So after PE I went to the bathroom, & checked & I was wearing red underwear. But it was brown. I thought it was my discharge had a different color, but I had, had discharge for over year. So I didn't think it was that. I got out of the bathroom, & thank god I had all my close friends in that class with me. But I waited till I got home. The next day, I wore white underwear just to make sure it was it. & I still till this day do not know if it was it. But for the record, I'm not close to my mom AT ALL. I won't even ask her to by me any supplies still. But I calle her because she wasn't home. & she never bought me pads or anything. So I was just like really. But the next month, I knew it was period. I want into the bathroom & I was like 'are you fucking kidding me?' so I went & took my sisters tampons. & then yeah. I'm on my period right now. & I've been on it for like 20 days! So I hope it stops soon. By the way it started on December 2nd, 2011. In 7th grade. I was 13! So I'm still 13. & I'm going into 8th grade. Lol!

My first period was in the 6th grade. And I had it when my mom was out of town. It was just my dad and I at home. First- I didn't know what it was (because it was brown, not red) so I just put a folded piece of toilet paper into my underwear. But unfortunately- it stained my underwear. The next day at school, my teacher told me to go to the office because I had an important phone call. (I thought my grandma died :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) . The call was my MOM. She asked me in this edxact quote "did you get your P-E-O-R-I-D?" (she thought people were listening) I said I didnt know... And described it, and she said it was. But how could have she have found out I've gotten it when she was gone? MY DAD. He didn't question me, but he must've saw my underwear and called my mom. ughhh. My mom told me to put a pad in (had some in my backpack in case of emmergencys) but I didn't know that you could peel off the sticky thing and place it in- so I just put it in my underwear and it slid around and I kept trying to fix it all during PE. It looked like I had a HUGE wedgie in my pants all day

I did not mean to put that smile next to I though my grandma died, meant to be : o

ok you all me story has to be the best .... I'm 17 and have period problems ... like 6-7 days every 21 days  you do the math and thats a lot of bleading . but anyway its that time and we were simming at my neibors pool yesterday all 30 of us male and female . well I would get in and lay out for a while on a louge . I had on a dark burgany two peice and playtex ultra tampon... well need leedless ... they don't make tampons that hold it during the big three of my peiod. gota change every 1 and hours. normaly unles I've been swimming I found out . I got in pool and went back to chair and layed down. .nobaody told me that I left a trail back from pool or left a red puddle under my chair the last time I got in 20-30 min ago . that had dried and just done the same. . need less to say nobody there didn't know what happened chair concreate me and shoe all treceived a collor changing time

sime guy brough me his dark towl and told me I may want to go in and change clothes and clean my self up. so I did   nobody execpt my old best freind didn't make a big deal over it they just jumped in and cleaned up the mess ot the pool. then went back to having fun the witch said I would have to clean the pool before she got back in and that I should throw away the cahir and but hem a new one. white plastic cleans well.

My first time was the worst! It was sixth grade and i was sitting in class when i looked down and saw i had blood ever where, luckily i had a jacket so i tied it around my waist. I looked ridiculous especially cause my last class was p.e and we had to play soccer, so i just stood around waiting for the bell to ring, as soon as it did i hurried to the bus and sat down being careful i didnt stain the seat. Worst day ever since i was one of the first to get my period i didnt have no one to talk to this about lol

I absolutely love how guys react to period supplies!!! Here's my story. One day in 8th grade I had my period and was wearing a pad but it to started to leak. So I asked my teacher if I could go to the nurse and she let me. So I walked into the nurses office and my BEST guy friend was there. So I whispered to the nurse I needed a pad she handed me one so my guy friend couldn't see it and then what happened is the nurse and I went into this back room and she closed the door and she handed me a sweater to wear. Then I came out of the room when I had everything situated and the guy I had a crush on in 7th grade was there!!!! My guy friend never asked why I was in there. Though the crush of 7th grade asked me when I came out of the nurses office, "why were u in there?" i said, "because." and he kept bugging me about it!!!! After that he FINNALLY gave up!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

mines kinda long but anyway... it was this year of spring break right before i got it and well i went to the bathroom the night before we left for the trip we were going on it and was a long trip with having to ride 3 planes... it was heavy but i grabbed all i could from the stock i had in my room and i got all of it and it was a few tampons and a few pads... but most of the pads were overnight pads so it was real heavy and none of my family knew cus i was too embarrassed to tell them... so i kept going to the bathroom and my sister was getting pissed but it filled up fast too... but also i leaked because my pad or tampon i was using leaked i think it was a tampon cus tehre was blood on the string too :/ but anyways... i ran out of supplies i needed and it was horrible cus i had to ride the planes while thinking... am i leaking... what if it shows... shit like that... anyways luckily my sister is prepared for when hers comes but she uses super plus tampons :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and there like huge i just use regular she uses tampax i use playtex sport regular--- LOVE THEM! anyways luckily she kinda found out because of the trash can was filled with tampon wrappers and shit... but anyways she told my mom and my mom comfronted me during breakfast the next day... when my dad went to go get his foood luckily plus we were at a resort with swimming and shit so THANK GOD FOR TAMPONS :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thats my story byebye

I don't really have an embarassing story but i remeber the 1st year tat i had gotten my period wheneva a girl would ask me when did u get ur period i wuld say 15t of august coz that is when i had them the 1st time...until later i got used to sayn lyk this week or lyk what day of that week of that month and nw when i thin about it i wonder what did my friends think of me sayn that....
icon_redface.gif

I got my period this year I am in grade six. it sucks I got it like 2 weeks ago and lucky my school uniform is maroon.I didn't pack pads and I went around to my friends have you got any pads I did not pack mine :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my friend Sophie also had her thank god lucky she had pads and she has been my bestfriend since :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dont have an embarassing story of how I got my period but I do have some kind of embarassing story about my period, if that makes sense lol.

One time I had my period and I was 15, my sister and I were getting ready for school... When we finished getting ready we walked outside to go in the car

for my dad to drop us off. My dad was just standing outside looking on the ground, then all I could see outside our front yard were my used pads EVERYWHERE on the ground OPENED UP!! EWWWWWW

Turns out our dog got bored and decided to go through the bins that morning  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It was SO EMBARASSING!!

My stupid sister started screaming out that they were mine to my dad  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG I was just telling my cousins my embarrassing period stories last night (they're 15 and 12, I'm 22).

My worst one: I got my period after school (I was a sophomore in high school at the time) before marching band practice. I only used pads then so when I asked a friend if she had any feminine products I could have and she gave me two tampons (CARDBOARD ONES AT THAT), I got nervous. My older sister (also in marching band) and I went to the restroom near the band/fine arts hall and she stood outside my stall and tried navigating me through the process. I was freaking out so badly panicking and shouting and yelling trying to figure it out and when I thought I had it on right, I didn't because it was uncomfortable as eff. and hurt. My sister told me to remove it and to try again with the other one so I did and had the same issue. I was on the verge of tears when I just pulled it out and wrapped up a bunch of toilet paper to stick in my underwear. I went to the band director, legit told him my period came and that I wanted to go home. He let me go (and he is crazy strict). Later after I had all my stuff together ready to go home, I realized that people likely heard me shouting and panicking in the restroom from the outside for my first true traumatic cardboard tampon experience. Lol fml.

I have so many but this is the most traumatizing one.

my isnt that embarrassing but it was like my worst nightmare at the time, i was at school and it was my first period and i wasnt that used to having a period, me and my mates were eating our food on the feild and bathing at the same time , and my friend noticed a huge red blood stain good job i was wearing black trousers ... i felt like crying my eyes out i was so embarrassed in front of all my mates, hate  being a girl sometimess..
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Vera7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I could still see blood on the seat
That happened to me. 7th grade, bled through my jeans just before lunch and it was all over the WHITE bench. I'd switched seats, so I left evidence @ 2 tables. My "friends" made fun of me and told me to wrap my hoodie around my waist and go home, which I did, but not before the boys sat at the other table and the girls at my table pointed out the blood. The boys didn't make a big deal of it. I was so thankful they didn't make fun of me. I hated girls after that. Whenever anyone mentions how I don't have close female friends, these kind of incidents are the reason.

today was the most embarssing day ever

i have not even had my period 4 a year yet

so i had my period over the week end and everything was going all right untel to day

so my flow was hevey so i wore 2 pads (i am not yet comfoortable with tampons)

and so  it felt rely wet so i whent to the bathroom and it was fineand so at reccs  we played kick ball so i was behind  a lot of boys and after lunch the back of my pants felt wet and so i rushed up the the bathroom and it sooked though my pants and so i told my female techer and i look at my desk and it was all over the seat and that has alwas been a huge fear of mine 4 it to leak  so my mom picked me up early and no one else in my class has had thires yet or dont even know what it is

ok so i was in my home ect class and i had a huge crush on him (i said had!) and i started to have super bad cramps and he asked me if i was ok and i was all like ya im fine but they got worse and worse and he saw that and he made me go into the hall and tell him and i was so embarrised about it i kinda just said i want to go inside the class get my planer and go to the bathroom and he didnt get it so i said i had "lady problems" and i blushed really bad and he looked at me for like forever and well i was in 6th grade and no one but my best friend had this and i guess he was embarried to cuz his face was beat red after i said it so he let me go now im over him but that was the worst day of my life im in 9th grd now and hes still my home ect teacher

Back