Most embarrassing period stories

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PRETTYSECRETS21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The first couple years were embarrassing!!!

I was always panaroid that people knew and felt like I was wearing a diaper!

And I HATED changing my pad in the bathroom at school. or in a public bathroom.

There were times I just didn't do it until I got home...Bad idea!!! You can guess what happened. To painful to talk about. lol.

I've had mine since I was 10 or 11 years old (too young IMO,I was still watching cartoons! )
its not too young i started at 11 and i had know problem at all well not till 6th grd suckaly

oh my gosh,  ive had so many embarrassing period stories, all of them have been at school apart from this one, its like 3 in the morning and i got up out of bed to go to the toilet because i felt my leg soak, i started walking across my cream carpet, and blood just rushed down my leg, luckily there is only a few little red dots on the carpet, my sister said we'd sort it in the morning, and i went into the bathroom (luckily right next to our bedroom) and i had SOOOOO much blood down my leg, it was from the top of my thigh to the bottom of my foot, it basically covered my whole leg!! So trying to be quiet, i soaked it in soap and hosed it down with the shower, it's going to be soooooooooo embarrassing cleaning it up in the morning, im so embarrassed, im just lucky me and my sister are close!

Anyone got any worse stories to cheer me up? ...or had more than six times this happen to them? i know it probably happens to every girl, but its happened to me six times!!! :S

Hey Guys Im only 11 and I'm in 6th grade so here is my story

I have been having bad stomach aches lately and I had no idea why. So it was the first day of middle school and I made a promise that I would always wear dark pants and undewear, so the first day went very well(no period) So it was the next day and my stomach was hurting so mush and I asked my dad if I could go to school late until my stomach felt better. so i was sitting in my bedroom and I had a cramp for the first time and I knew I would have it that day(the 2nd day of middle school) I had panty liners and I actually thought they were pads So I thought to myself Should I wear the pads or not and I chose not to. Instead I wore dark pants and underwear and I went to school. I was very happy that day until the day was almost over. I was in band and I asked if I could go to the bathroom and I went to the potty and then I wiped when I was dont I looked and there it was My heart started beating really fast and my smile fell off of my face I was devestated and scared cuz my mom wasnt there andthe only person in the bathroom in there with me was the costodian so I wiped it all off and washe dmy hands and ran out I kept my mousth shut for the last 15 minutes of school I rushed to the bus and I tried to get home as fast as I can I ran home when I got off the bus I knew I has softball that day so I decided to wear the panty liner which I thought was a pad so I thought that it would catch all of the blood so I trusted it and wore it with white undewear thank god that I have to wear black shorts to softball but also thank god it was just a practice. I went home and told my mom cuz she just got home from work she was very surprised when I told her I asked her why and she said cuz I got it so early cuz I litterally turned 11 a month ago I went to the bathroom with her and I showed her what i had in the panty liner it went throught my underwear and then she told me that it wasnt a pad and she put one on my underwear it was so awquard she gave me the rest of her pads cuz she doesnt have her period anymore because she got cancer and it was supposed to come back but it never did. So she gave me hers YAY so I felt very uncomfortable for the rest of the night i told my younger sister and then my older brother over hear then later that night my dad found out cuz i was acting strange at softball I was so embarrased then we had to go to water country USA at the end of my period I didnt have a tampon and my mom would never let me use one so i went into the water with dark pants on and it didnt leak in the water yay-
laughing.gif
I still hate my period

i just had this happen to me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i was in my choir class and i didnt know, but i had started my period and i had to switch to a different seat. So when i went to go to my other seat, i left a huge bloody mess on my chair. i got quickly to my seat, but everyone saw and many people knew it was me. While class was gong on, i had people staring at me and smirking! i wanted to cry.... even my ex who was in the room knew ! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> after that i had to leave and there was another stain on my chair! HOW GROSS! so i left quickly and a few girls followed me to the locker room where i just cried and yeah... still have to go to school tommarrow....

I was 9 when I got my first period. The only period education I had was from Judy Blume's book "Are you There God it's me Margret". I was at my grandma's house and I went to change into my favorite bathing suit and I noticed I was bleeding. But I didn't know was it was (because periods are for big girls, right?). So I told my grandma that I was bleeding and I had to sit on the toilet while she made am emergency trip to the drugstore for pads (there weren't anything but tampons in the house).

It turns out that I have endometriosis which can cause very heavy bleeding, multiple periods per month, irregular periods, and long lasting periods (mine average 10 to 14 days). I'm 24 now and I have a Mirena IUD so I have much less problems.

I would always randomly start my period, but it was usually at night. I would always wake up and rush to put on a pad. Once in 8th grade about a week after I finished my period, I was at school and I was wearing tan pants. All of a sudden I went off, like I had pee'd or something. I looked down and I realized that I had started another period and the blood was spreading fast. I quickly told my friend and she found a guy who had his gym T-shirt in his backpack. he gave it to me to wear because it was long and covered my butt. When I went to my next class my other friends wanted to know why I was wearing a P.E. shirt. I told them what happened and then they started calling me Squirt!

In High School, my periods became so bad that I had to wear the highest absorbency pad while wearing the highest absorbency tampon. I had to change both every hour about they would leak other wise. Teachers didn't like me using the restroom so much so it got to the point where I would just get up and walk out of the classroom with a pad and tampon in my hand. I was considered a "rebel" in highschool (because I listened to metal music) so I didn't really care. In my honest opinion, I felt that I had a medical reason to use the restroom (to prevent a mess in my pants and on the chairs) so I did what I felt I needed to do. After 9th grade I think I started stock piling pads and tampons at home and in my purse or backpack. I can't say how many of my friends had been in a situation where they needed a pad and I was the only one who had them.

And yes, we used to do that thing where you ask your friends if you have any stains or bulkiness on your butt. I thought it was just Hispanic girls who did this, but I guess not. Good to know.

Originally Posted by buddies55 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You will never have to worry again....

buddiesunderwear.com.au

Even if you are not wearing a pad .... No blood will get through to your clothing

These are the best things ever invented!!!!!
I am so looking these up right now! Thanks.

I was 10 years old and in the 5th grade when i got my first period.That day i happened to wear red pants to school ( lucky me). Before going to one of my classes i went to the bathroom and noticed the blood. It wasn't too bad, but i knew what it was. I just used toilet paper because i didnt have a pad. I told my mom when i got home that afternoon.

When i was 14th ( 9th grade) i was having problems with my period not coming for months at a time, so i started taking BC pills. Well when my period started back it was like Niagra Falls,i would stand up and feel it pouring out. It was bad. Well i had to go to school anyway. I knew it would be difficult getting through the day. In my first class of the day i knew something was wrong.My pants started feeling wet. I looked down and noticed the pad had leaked badly. I tied my sweater around me and went to the bathroom and it looked like a horror movie.By the time i got back to class i knew i wasn't going to make it through the day like this, so i called home just saying i had a horrible migraine. When my mom got there to get me i explained what the problem was. I ended up having to stay home for 3 days because it was so bad.Im just glad i was able to hide it well and nobody every knew what happened.

I remember not so long ago. i had my period was one of the last few days so i wasnt heavy and my pad had moved and there was a stain on my pants. it was small but noticable. when i was sitting down with a lot of guy friends one of my them suddenly talks to me and says they make pads for guys how wierd it that! (don't know if this is true). i was completely stupid and didnt realise he was hinting me somethin. then once i got home i saw it. i was mortified! i just hope he didn't tell any other people or anyone else saw it. I'm still mortified to this day.

My most embarrising period was when l was in seventh grade. It was the end of the day and we had just said prayer when my friend came over and told me l had a period stain on my khaki pants. I was wearing a pad and all and everybody was starimg at meðŸ˜

I don't have any super bad horror stories, but when I started my period, I was in the 7th grade and I was ALWAYS afraid that I wouldn't change my pad enough and that it would leak through and make a stain on my jeans, I was sooo parinod about it that i would change my pad hourly, and I would even go as far as to wear spandex or shorts under my jeans as an "exta layer of protection" I was going thru pads waay to fast, and my jeans were always soo uncomfortable because of shorts underneath! And yess! like many other ladies said, I remember doing the "pad check" lol

My most embarrassing story had to be in the summer of 7th grade. We were leaving on vacation and I got my period a day or two before we left. I was wearing jean shorts (kinda light) and I was wearing a pad only, to me I could see it through my pants so I decided to cut the pad in half, bad mistake. As I was sitting in the seat in the air plane for two hours I got up when the flight landed to notice a red stain on the chair and my entire back side drenched with blood. Most embarrassing day ever!!

Worst day of my LIFE! I was in the 5th grade and we were going on a field trip that day... I was at my grandmas house so i only had the pad i was wearing so just in case something did happen I put on 2 pairs of pants :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so i got to school and we get called down for an assembly and there she was the girl I've ALWAYS HATED playing "Someone Like You" on the piano this REALLY bothered me mostly because I can play piano too! > :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So then we get on the bus and what do ya know i have to sit by her all the way there... Not kool. We get there and my BFF lauren says "your bleeding" i told her i knew but i didnt but I AM SOOOOO LUCKY I CALLED MY MOM THE NIGHT BEFORE i called her so she could bring my tennis racket that day she came and i left with her i came back though and by the next day everyone knew... EVEN MY BOYFRIEND :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine was when I went to cancun with my family, I got my period on the plane, and since I was fairly new to getting it, i didnt carry any in any of my bags. so bad news on the plane when I realize I got my period way earier than expected. I always seem to get mine when I travel.  Then one day, we went to see a mayan ruin far away from the zona turistica, and I bleed through my pants, which were white sweat pants/shorts I used over my bathing suit since it was a ruin off of a beach. I was so embarrased! Im much more organized now, but it was so bad, because we all left the ruins because of me.
scared.gif

My most embarrising period was when l was in seventh grade. It was the end of the day and we had just said prayer when my friend came over and told me l had a period stain on my khaki pants. I was wearing a pad and all and everybody was starimg at meðŸ˜
I WAS WEARING KHAKIS TOO!!!

Yeah, I know what's it's like. My best friend, dont wanna say her name, she got her period in 5th grade at my pool party. This happenes in like like every period story! Yeah, she was getting her period and didnt know till the pool water started turning reddish brown. She never got it before, just discharge and full size breasts. She was kinda expecting it though. Yeah, but my sister had pads, she just started her period. My friend couldn't go swimming at the rest of my party :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> She had to change into her clothes, too.

i am 11 and i got my 1 period today does anyone have any tips on pads/tampons and keeping it a secret

okay so my first story isn't embarrassing.. had bad cramps on a the first friday in october of this year (8th grade) and I'm 13. on sunday night I found that when I wiped it was a brownish red tint. thinking that my period might be soon I put on pink underwear that next morning. last class that day was gym and I went to the bathroom in the locker room. I looked and saw a brown spot and knew it right away. I rolled up a small ball of toilet paper (i was inexperienced. nowadays I would of wrapped toilet paper around my underwear a few times) and stuck it in my underwear. Luckily I had taken the fitness the other friday so all I had to do was count for a partner. strangely enough my mom predicted my period and gave me a pack of pads a week before my first period...weird.. and does anyone else get not just rushes of blood ..but GUSHES of blood when they stand up on a "heavy day" a few days ago (my 4th period) was super heavy and one day I stood up and it literally felt like I peed myself I even went to the bathroom immediately and told my female teacher it was an emergency. that basically continued all day.. ;( btw can someone help me out with tampons I think I have tamponaphobia lol

i am 11 and i got my 1 period today does anyone have any tips on pads/tampons and keeping it a secret
keep your stuff in your -bra -underwear -compression shorts/spandex (I wear them for extra protection and they hide the huge overnight pads) -shoes/boots -tampons sometimes come in cute little boxes -purse

Ok lady's this one is bad... I was in 7th grade and I wore a skirt that day and when I got to school I found out I was in my period thankfully I had pads so I out one on and about two classes later I went to my locker and I had a botten locker so I scrunched down and when I got up I saw my pad had fallen out. I left I there because my locker door was closed my hands were full and the bell was about to ring, it was a small school and there wernt a lot if options and I was young and embarrassed so I left it there, I honesty feel bad for whoever found it... I just walked away and went in to class I don't think anyone knew it wa me and it wasn't like some big gossip if the school but I was still Petrified for a week...

Well.

I was getting off the schoolbus and i was on my period that day with no pad, so i had used lots of toilet paper. I thought i should walk to the snack store first to get something quick to eat, then i'd go home, right? So as i'm walking i feel the toilet paper, well.. riding up the back of my underwear as i walked. I had to get rid of it so i took it out without anyone around me outside, and had to put it somewhere. I figured that i could just put it in my black bookbag pocket, right? So i did, thinking i'd remove it later. I forgot to remove it though. Days pass, i'm sitting on the bus waiting for my stop. This boy in the seat next to me.. ugh. He's so annoying and of course likes going through my stuff and all that crap when i don't notice. So he opens that bookbag pocket and i didn't even notice til he said "Ew why do you have a tissue with blood on it!? DID YOU GET YOUR PERIOD..?" i tried to play it off and act like "No O.O! That wasn't blood!" He goes, "Fine, then pull it out then." i try to like ignore that and it was barely working. He kept saying "WHY DO YOU HAVE A BLOODY TISSUE" and "Fine just tell me what the blood's from" and basically 3 other guys around him are laughing...... and stuff..... i'm cringing when i think about it. Biggest mistake ever. So humiliating. 

Thing is, it happened today. I'm in some deep sh!t when i get back to school tuesday.... :cccc

Back