New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up and checked out the spoilers.  Looks like it's worth $5 for sure, though it will depend on the sizes they send out.
They commented that the box value will be $20, so I'm assuming at least the nail strips and the razor are full size. 

The razor comes with 5 blades in store and is almost $9 and the original single is almost $6 and I need a new one so it is well worth the $5 to me for the whole box.

I am debating whether or not to get it.  I love the nail strips and I need a new razor but I have both of them at the house.  Is it worth the five dollars?

Lame, you need a facebook account to get this. 
eusa_snooty.gif

I keep getting a message saying my cart is empty after I did the fb part. I'll try later. Maybe it's because I pressed "skip" on the second fb question? Ugh, of course I had to see two different spoilers on this thread. I didn't even think of that possibility.

Woo! Just got one. When it comes up and asks if they can post on your behalf it let me skip it. You can also use the little box with the arrow so those posts would just be visible to you.

Here's the contents that are listed in the survey:

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
Fekkai Glossing Cream
Gillete Venus and Olay Razor Pack
L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

Purchased one as well! For $5, well worth the gamble. When it gets to the page of posting on your behalf, just select "only me" on the options on who sees it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Then you don't have to worry about it posting in anyone else's wall.

I was going to order one, but that shipping page just looked a bit unprofessional to me. If I could pay with Paypal I would try it. But I wish I knew what was in it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Just saw the spoilers... if they included some Pixi or even drugstore make-up I wanted to try maybe, but not the stuff they have this time.

Originally Posted by MissJessicaMary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was going to order one, but that shipping page just looked a bit unprofessional to me. If I could pay with Paypal I would try it. But I wish I knew what was in it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Just saw the spoilers... if they included some Pixi or even drugstore make-up I wanted to try maybe, but not the stuff they have this time.
Same here. The shipping page seemed a little weird to me, and I always try to pay with Paypal with new things like these. The spoilers just sealed the deal for me. It's a pass. 

I grabbed one and then heard about the spoilers...probably wouldn't have gotten it if I'd seen the items first. But it'll be nice when it pops up in the mail, and I might like it more than I think I will :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I need to find a creative way to use the polish strips...I always do my own polish but I have a ton of strips I grabbed up for a dollar a pack at a sale one time. And I can always use razors.

I wonder if they will offer it monthly?

I knew this was what they were going to replace the free beauty bags with! Heck my boyfriend and I have a joke about target, we win the game I we come out under 100. It doesn't happen all that often. For 5 bucks heck yes! The strips are more than that by themselves, totes worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For some reason it wont let me buy it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I wonder if they are sold out by now. Didn't they only have like 20,000 or something? I'd keep trying, I'm sure they'd post on Facebook or something if they're sold out. 

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I knew this was what they were going to replace the free beauty bags with! Heck my boyfriend and I have a joke about target, we win the game I we come out under 100. It doesn't happen all that often. For 5 bucks heck yes! The strips are more than that by themselves, totes worth it
smile.gif
I agree. I'm pretty pleased with what's in it for 5 bucks! 

Back