New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by derpyderp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got one! Thanks for the tip, ladies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used my spare fake-name-no-friends facebook account since they pretty much forced me to log in on facebook so I could be able to buy a box. That was sucky of them, I hate giving out my facebook info. But $5 box! I wonder what's in it. I hope it's not actually the target beauty bags we could get for free last year, though I'm not expecting much from a $5 box either Either way it will be nice to write about for my blog.
There's spoiler lists of what's in the box on the last 2 pages of the thread....if you click the survey link at the bottom of your confirmation email, it will take you to a survey page where it lists what's in the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited that Target is thinking about branching out into the subscription box field (beyond periodic beauty boxes).

Target should send us Sonia Kashuk brushes (the good black handled ones). I only have one and I want more!! 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's spoiler lists of what's in the box on the last 2 pages of the thread....if you click the survey link at the bottom of your confirmation email, it will take you to a survey page where it lists what's in the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay! I ordered one! I received my confirmation email, but I didn't see a survey link? Last two pages of what thread? I apologize in advance if I'm being a dunce, I'm sick at the moment, so I'm a little fuzzy
blink.gif

Yay! I ordered one! I received my confirmation email, but I didn't see a survey link? Last two pages of what thread? I apologize in advance if I'm being a dunce, I'm sick at the moment, so I'm a little fuzzy :blink:
go back and read here from the beginning. ..there's a list of items in spoiler links. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you scroll down to the bottom of your confirmation email there is a link to a survey monkey survey that asks how you liked the products you received.  It lists all the proucts for review.  The items and the surveys are in previous pages on this thread.  Maybe end of page 1 or on page two.  Hope that helps!

And feel better!  Being sick in non winter times is the worst!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! I ordered one! I received my confirmation email, but I didn't see a survey link? Last two pages of what thread? I apologize in advance if I'm being a dunce, I'm sick at the moment, so I'm a little fuzzy
blink.gif

It's in the very very bottom of the email:  By telling us what you think, you can make our second edition of Beauty Box by Target even better! For your chance to win one of 10 $25 Target GiftCards, visit  www.surveymonkey.com/s/BeautyBox .
Yay! I ordered one! I received my confirmation email, but I didn't see a survey link? Last two pages of what thread? I apologize in advance if I'm being a dunce, I'm sick at the moment, so I'm a little fuzzy :blink:
I didn't get a link to the survey either.. Maybe because of the gift card thing?

How in the world are they not sold out yet?  It seems like that should have happened yesterday.  20,000 just doesn't seem like many when you consider how quickly the Allure boxes went, and those were ten times as much as this one.

Also, the box itself:  They did say it would be reusable, and that box does look branded enough to be the actual box they will be sending out.  It kind of looks like it could be Glossybox-sturdy but with a Target logo.  I would love it if that was the case.

And I really hope the nail strips are a fun springy/summery pattern.  I always seem to end up with the same pattern whenever one of these boxes send these strips:  Wild Child, aka the zebra print.  So *tired* of that one.  I like printed nail strips as long as they're colorful, interesting, and fun.  Zebra print is BORING.

Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now that is smart.  Hmmm, may have to do this.  I miss out on so many things because I don't want to post and link and send FB nonsense to my friends.
I just change the preference from Public to Only Me when they ask you to share. If that's not an option, then I just delete it after posting.

I caved. Deactivated my FB, placed the order, then immediately deactivated FB again. Hope that doesn't screw up my order. I hate how companies are tying so much of their business up in FB. Not all of us want to be part of it. As far as the box, I hope the Fekkai glossing cream is at least the small squeezy tube size and not just a foil. I used to use it all the time and man that stuff smells wonderful! Also looking forward to the nail strips. I've been stalking them a lot lately but haven't been willing to drop $8-10 for something I might hate. Also, had anyone else noticed those Sally Hensen packets come with 18 nail strips? Call me crazy, but couldn't they have at least put maybe 22 in the box? Two to get the hang of it and 20 for two future applications? If only they'd consulted me ahead of time.... Looking forward to the box!

I caved and got one...  This forum in so enabling but in a good way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't wait to see what is all in there and I have really been wanting to try out nail strips but am too cheep to drop more money on them then just buying a bottle or 2 of polish.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

go back and read here from the beginning. ..there's a list of items in spoiler links.
smile.gif
Oh! Duuuurrrr. Thank you! I was being fuzzy-brained lol I think I may have a kleenex stuck in my head, they're certainly everywhere else around here! lol
kater.gif

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you scroll down to the bottom of your confirmation email there is a link to a survey monkey survey that asks how you liked the products you received.  It lists all the proucts for review.  The items and the surveys are in previous pages on this thread.  Maybe end of page 1 or on page two.  Hope that helps!

And feel better!  Being sick in non winter times is the worst!
I scrolled all the way down, I don't have one...weird! lol but I looked at the beginning of this thread and found them. They look awesome!

Thanks, btw for the well-wishes! It really is not fun, at all. Booooo
smiletongue.gif

Here is the link that was in my email.  Maybe you can link to it?

By telling us what you think, you can make our second edition of Beauty Box by Target even better! For your chance to win one of 10 $25 Target GiftCards, visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/BeautyBox.

Make sure to rest, drink lots of liquids and moisturize your nose!  I always look like Rudolph when sick!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I scrolled all the way down, I don't have one...weird! lol but I looked at the beginning of this thread and found them. They look awesome!

Thanks, btw for the well-wishes! It really is not fun, at all. Booooo
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is the link that was in my email.  Maybe you can link to it?

By telling us what you think, you can make our second edition of Beauty Box by Target even better! For your chance to win one of 10 $25 Target GiftCards, visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/BeautyBox.

Make sure to rest, drink lots of liquids and moisturize your nose!  I always look like Rudolph when sick!
Awesome, thanks! Yeah, I'm downing lots of Vit C, probiotics and drinking tons of water right now!

I never knew about beauty boxes or anything like that until i started reading the forums on here.   So I joined here and had now subscribed to Ipsy, beauty army and now the target one.  Thanks everyone I am extremely excited.

Originally Posted by juli8587 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never knew about beauty boxes or anything like that until i started reading the forums on here.   So I joined here and had now subscribed to Ipsy, beauty army and now the target one.  Thanks everyone I am extremely excited.
Welcome to going absolutely crazy over SO MANY beauty subscriptions! I started at Ipsy, then joined Birchbox....then Glossybox....then Starlooks Starbox....then Julep....and now this Target Beauty Box. It is a good obsession lol!

Back