October 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good find,  I know that its a 10 haircare linked up with RAW having proceeds of their  Miracle Whipped line going towards breast cancer.  Also collaborated with Alex Woo on a necklace but the necklace is almost $200 so I doubt thats what's in the box, its beautiful though.  Any guesses on what else it could be?  Sounds like there may also be a special design on the box.  I wonder if we'll have full box spoilers this week. 

http://www.itsa10haircare.com/miracle-whipped-collection/

http://www.alexwoo.com/limited-editions/charity/tree-of-life-pendant-in-sterling-silver.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any codes for previous subscribers? I cancelled but want to try and get on wsitlist. I have codes from last months but heard can't use them? They only for new people?

Are there any codes for previous subscribers? I cancelled but want to try and get on wsitlist. I have codes from last months but heard can't use them? They only for new people?
I used both promo codes from September's box, using one for October and one for November.  Used them on gift orders, no problem.  I figure if PS didn't want old subscribers to redeem them they would code better.  *shrugs*

Why doesn't anyone have tracking??? I'm super impatient this month!
On their Facebook page, someone asked about timing and they said that all boxes would ship by the 20th. Don't know what the hold up is, but sounds like we could be waiting for another couple of weeks...

On their Facebook page, someone asked about timing and they said that all boxes would ship by the 20th. Don't know what the hold up is, but sounds like we could be waiting for another couple of weeks...
I wonder what is happening. Didn't this exact same thing happen last October (Halloween nail decals were included in the box) and everyone was in an uproar because many of us received our boxes a day or two (and for some well after) Halloween? Seems like we normally at least have blogger spoilers by now. 

Nice box! I think this will motivate me to swap out (or sell) the satin pillow case and finally buy silk ones. Love the fuzzy socks, the waffle and the book. What a cozy curation! 

Okay YES this is a great box for me. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on it. PS stroopwaffles are delicious

Ah those socks were on instagram. I almost posted them since PS has sent items from RicherPoorer in the mens holiday box last year (I think it was).

Great box overall and whohoo for a yummy looking food item, finally!

The wine bottle bags are perfect for my sister's upcoming bachelorette since there are 4 of us. One isn't a drinker though so I'll maybe fill that one with a fancy bottle of sparkling water.  

Wow I'm the minority but I'm not excited. I'll probably be swapping everything but the pillow case and maybe the socks (if they'll fit my size 11 feet). Oh well can't please everyone I guess.

This is a solid box with a lot of stuff I'll use, but nothing super duper exciting to me. 

The Hudson + Bleecker stuff I ordered after getting last month's box came and I am just so excited!  It's nice to finally invest in some high quality travel accessories so I can stop using plastic grocery bags for business trips.  It's one of those purchases that makes me feel like a real grown up lady, haha. 

I like the box except that dumb "gift card" for the jewelry. The jewelry is very overpriced and only like 1 thing is under $40.

Ooh, not a bad box! I loooove Stroopwafels...they are so good! Microwave for a few seconds if you don't put over coffee. Good unheated though too, but they're better with the centers gooey and warm!!

Also excited about the pillowcase even though it's something I wouldn't have thought about being excited over!

I like everything else too...bottle bags are eh, but everything else is good!

Latest posts

Back