October 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went spoiler free this month, so much better that way for me. So I got my shipping notification and my box came five minutes later! I just hopped out of the shower, put my pillow case and socks on, cracked open the book, with a cup of tea warming that awesome treat! Great night, great box. For once everything will be put to immediate use. Well except the dumb gift card!
Krystyn, you make me like the box better!

Loving this box! Did anyone get a signed copy of Mindy's book? I didn't, just wondering. I cannot wait to go home shower with that scrub and read my book with my new fancy pillow case. I'll be skipping the sox tonight since it's like a 100 degrees here, still! Don't forget to use your nail decals from last year ladies!

I feel like it's been FOREVER since someone from MUT won any of the PSMH special items.  I never have (but I did get a julep golden box many years ago). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone still waiting for a shipping notice, or tracking to show up on their fedex or USPS accounts? I emailed them twice, and have heard nothing. I am glad they released November spoilers (they look great) and it's great that they are taking orders for the NM LE (which I didn't get), but c'mon PS, I want my October box that I paid for last month.

Is anyone still waiting for a shipping notice, or tracking to show up on their fedex or USPS accounts? I emailed them twice, and have heard nothing. I am glad they released November spoilers (they look great) and it's great that they are taking orders for the NM LE (which I didn't get), but c'mon PS, I want my October box that I paid for last month.
I didn't hear anything and nothing is listed on my account. 

Mine shipped on the 14th but shows it won't be delivered until the 23rd, sigh,

Last night I got a shipping notice, and my box showed up today. So, for those of you that haven't gotten it yet, I hope the box fairy delivers your presents very very soon.

Hello, I got my shipping notice yesterday and my box also arrived yesterday! (Best feeling!) Unfortunately the pillow case arrived with a large tear at the top, which was very disappointing. The tear cut into both layers of the pillow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also the scrub arrived with the foil punctured and the oil from the scrub seeped out over the packaging. Kind of disappointed this month. Hopefully their customer service will be accommodating, but I've noticed that they usually don't carry extras of any of their items. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope this hasn't happened to anyone else!

Hello, I got my shipping notice yesterday and my box also arrived yesterday! (Best feeling!) Unfortunately the pillow case arrived with a large tear at the top, which was very disappointing. The tear cut into both layers of the pillow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also the scrub arrived with the foil punctured and the oil from the scrub seeped out over the packaging. Kind of disappointed this month. Hopefully their customer service will be accommodating, but I've noticed that they usually don't carry extras of any of their items. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope this hasn't happened to anyone else!
Oh no how awful, I hope they send you replacements soon! So far their customer service has been great for me. Please let us know how it goes for you, good luck!

Got my box! Everything was intact.

Enjoying the cookies right now.

The pillowcase came in white, did everyone get the same color?

Book was not signed, but that's okay.

My box just shipped yesterday, with a current delivery date of the 29th.  I know it will deliver sooner than that but I've never had to wait this long.

I got my box today, it wasn't supposed to be delivered till tomorrow though. I don't dislike it, but hate the paper bags. I just don't understand paper bags at all, I think they're tacky but that's just me. I can't decide if I'm going to keep the Mindy book or gift it. I am excited to use the body scrub it smells good. 

I think the paper bags are like a play on "drinking out of a paper bag" like hobo's might do. They're not my favorite item in the box, but they're also not so bad. I was thinking of using them for a picture with my sister and her wedding party to have each of us pretending to drink out of the paper bags in the car before the wedding.

My favorite items in the box are the sock, and the pillow case and the snack! I wish there was more than one pillow case, I want all my pillows to feel like that.

I got my box today. I like it more in person. I still think it's random, but I like and will use everything besides those darn wine bags. 

BUT

My box was missing the Stroopwaffel  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!! Everyone kept talking about how good they are and I was excited to try it! Is a missing treat a silly thing to email CS about?

I got my box today. I like it more in person. I still think it's random, but I like and will use everything besides those darn wine bags. 

BUT

My box was missing the Stroopwaffel  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!! Everyone kept talking about how good they are and I was excited to try it! Is a missing treat a silly thing to email CS about?
NOT SILLY. Email them! It should be pretty easy to replace and they're yum!

I got mine today and I was pleasantly surprised by the socks! They are really thick and high quality. Excited for the stroopwafels, the pillowcase (we have white ones so it can just blend in), and the book. This is a very cozy box. I could see it being a great gift for a sick friend.

Latest posts

Back