PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they send out email when samples are available, so there's no real need to check back until that email goes out!

I got in the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream, Suave Skin Solutions hand cream, and Zim's Max-Freeze today. The Olay and Zim's are foils. But the Suave is a 2oz tube. Perfect to go in my purse.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  tons of new items up!

Thanks for the heads up! What I've ordered:

The chocolate was amazing, the K-cup pretty awesome as well, and the lotion will get a lot of use with the (lack of) humidity around here.

@panicked we got the same exact items for the second box! nothing else really interested me lifestyle wise. i haven't gotten my first box yet but i think it should be here this week because there was an option to review them and i was able to select items for box two.

tons of new items up!
Omg THANK YOU SO MUCH for the heads up! I got to pick the ones I want! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@roxgirl08

Ha, they're not offering the 34-year-olds in my income range maxi pads. I'm not that old yet! At least they're not offering me Depends, either. My other options were an omega-3 vitamin capsule, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs (nobody is seeing my legs this time of year), and Mr. Bubble. I have to say, I was tempted by the Mr. Bubble just because I haven't tried it in about 30 years.

@roxgirl08 Ha, they're not offering the 34-year-olds in my income range maxi pads. I'm not that old yet! At least they're not offering me Depends, either. My other options were an omega-3 vitamin capsule, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs (nobody is seeing my legs this time of year), and Mr. Bubble. I have to say, I was tempted by the Mr. Bubble just because I haven't tried it in about 30 years.
I saw those too! Kinda weird that they put a tanning lotion there. It's so cold no one will see anyone's legs haha

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @roxgirl08

Ha, they're not offering the 34-year-olds in my income range maxi pads. I'm not that old yet! At least they're not offering me Depends, either. My other options were an omega-3 vitamin capsule, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs (nobody is seeing my legs this time of year), and Mr. Bubble. I have to say, I was tempted by the Mr. Bubble just because I haven't tried it in about 30 years.
I got all of these items to pick from too. The Mr. Bubble ALMOST got me, but I had a feeling the scent would irk me, gimme lush instead bahahah.

@panicked got the same box as you!! So excited!

I almost went with the wanna-be fish oil samples, but figured the sample size would be so small wouldn't get any hint of it actually being more effective. Also briefly considered the tanning lotion, but read the description and it sounded like it would be a foil pack. Also, I am white as hale & it would probably look fake and gross on me. 

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @panicked got the same box as you!! So excited!

Also, I am white as hale

I feel you, I have the annoying habit of being the whitest thing in every photograph, and the auto-white-balancing features on cameras helpfully make me even ghostlier. Strangely, I don't really burn OR tan, even without sunscreen. I think this is because I am so white I reflect all the sun's rays right back atcha. Embrace the pale! Less skin cancer, less Oompa Loompaness.

I just ordered my first box! Until I read this thread (after I placed my order) I didn't even realize Mr. Bubble was an option - it just seemed like a big ad! However, Puffs will probably be more useful for me anyway. 

1X MORNING BURST® HYDRATING GEL MOISTURIZER   1X PUFFS ULTRA SOFT & STRONG TO GO   1X SUAVE® SKIN SOLUTIONS SMOOTHING BODY LOTION

Haha looks like I have to get my first box before they'll let me get more samples!  Le sigh - I love Mr. Bubbles!

Oh noooo! I knew it was coming out today but I didn't stay up until midnight! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh well, goodness knows my sickly body needed rest more than free samples.

I haven't used Mr Bubble since I was 5 or 6.  I have fond memories of taking baths and using Mr Bubble - I used the soap to fashion really cool hairdo's!!  Lot of upsweep types of 'dos

I remember seeing Mr. Bubbles ads in the Archie comic books! I was little and I couldn't tell if mr bubbles was a real thing or just part of the comic. Imagine my surprise when I saw Mr. Bubbles products in store!

Back