PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very neat! I just got the Kcup, the chocolate with the jerkey (that should be interesting) and the suave lotion. Looks like that is all that's available right now.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  very neat! I just got the Kcup, the chocolate with the jerkey (that should be interesting) and the suave lotion. Looks like that is all that's available right now.

That's what I got too. Not things I would buy necessarily, but I'll sample them for sure.

How often does one get a sample box and pick their products? Last night I ordered one box with three items, and today it shows that I can order another box with one item. I haven't picked a product for the second box because I'm waiting for new products to pop up on my page. I didn't do anything to earn that second box. Do they randomly give you one or what? Haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by roxgirl08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How often does one get a sample box and pick their products? Last night I ordered one box with three items, and today it shows that I can order another box with one item. I haven't picked a product for the second box because I'm waiting for new products to pop up on my page. I didn't do anything to earn that second box. Do they randomly give you one or what? Haha.
I think you have to wait until you review the box you just ordered...

I linked both my facebook and twitter to the Pinchme account, but they didn't give me the 200 points they promised... Does it take a little while or is the website just wonky?

Quote: Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I linked both my facebook and twitter to the Pinchme account, but they didn't give me the 200 points they promised... Does it take a little while or is the website just wonky?
I think something's going wonky. I get all my points immediately but my friend who got me to sign up does stuff all the time and hasn't gotten any points yet.

My friend told me "NEW SAMPLES up on the website on December 17th 12:00pm EST!!" I don't know where she heard that but I'm running with it.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My friend told me "NEW SAMPLES up on the website on December 17th 12:00pm EST!!" I don't know where she heard that but I'm running with it.
Oooo, putting that in my calendar! 

That's a...brave...announcement. "Samples will be limited, so come bring our server to its knees on December 17th 12:00pm EST!"

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's a...brave...announcement. "Samples will be limited, so come bring our server to its knees on December 17th 12:00pm EST!"
HAHAHA. I love that. 

Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 

HAHAHA. I love that.  Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 
My profile let me pick my second box this week. I still haven't gotten my first one yet, but an option to review all the items was up.

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  HAHAHA. I love that. 

Can I pick new samples if I already have some coming to me? I'm guessing those should be here already by the 17th, but you never know. 
My last box took 10 days, including weekends. You can't pick new samples until you receive the box that's already box en route. I think those of us who just ordered may miss out on the sample offering on the 17th, but maybe this is how they load balance their servers and stagger shipments.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My profile let me pick my second box this week. I still haven't gotten my first one yet, but an option to review all the items was up.

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My last box took 10 days, including weekends. You can't pick new samples until you receive the box that's already box en route. I think those of us who just ordered may miss out on the sample offering on the 17th, but maybe this is how they load balance their servers and stagger shipments.

Hmm interesting! I guess I'll just give it a shot and see if it lets me pick anything. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks, ladies!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm interesting! I guess I'll just give it a shot and see if it lets me pick anything. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks, ladies!
Yeah, give it a shot. It immediately popped up an error page for me when I tried to add an item, so you won't be left wondering.

How do you know if your box is shipped?  Do they email you?  Also, where would you find the link to review items once it is "available" for you to review?

thank you!

How do you know if your box is shipped?  Do they email you?  Also, where would you find the link to review items once it is "available" for you to review? thank you!
Mine just show up, so I never know when they are going to come. In the top right corner of your screen there should be a button that has a red ! On it when there are surveys.

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine just show up, so I never know when they are going to come. In the top right corner of your screen there should be a button that has a red ! On it when there are surveys.
thank you!

Spoiler from Facebook!! Remember 12PM EST tmrw :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@rachelshinethat looks very neat! love te tweezers and miror. I bet it will be gone within seconds.

Back