PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the same as you ladies! Totally freaked cause i forgot about it but glad there were still items available

It probably just takes a while to update on everyones account. My moms account updates before mine. I'm thinking the revlon sample is just the files because its the cheapest thing to sample. People on Facebook are freaking out about trying to get revlon brushes but i don't think those are for sampling.

The soap is already out of stock!

Got the same three up there with the Revlon, fragrance, and shea soap! Wheeeee!

Everyone, keep refreshing intermittently. It'll pop up!

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It probably just takes a while to update on everyones account. My moms account updates before mine. I'm thinking the revlon sample is just the files because its the cheapest thing to sample. People on Facebook are freaking out about trying to get revlon brushes but i don't think those are for sampling.

yeah all i saw was the files. would've loved to have gotten the compact or brush but if the price point isn't awful i might just buy them because i love marchesa.

I skipped the Revlon nail files because I only use crystal files. I got the diaper cream because it's an emollient lotion, it doesn't have to be used just for baby diapers.

got the files, perfume, and diaper cream!  (My youngest just finished potty-training, but there are SEVERAL young moms at my church that I can pass it along to!)

Weird, this is the THIRD box o stuff I've ordered and I've yet to receive anything.  Grrr!  Hoping to eventually try the stuff I've ordered!

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Exactly what I was thinking. When I saw the spoiler, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be the brushes. Though that would have been amazing haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine said out of stock and then I kept refreshing and they popped up. Anything now?

Yay got it! Perfume, soap and nail files for me, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm excited!

Got the files, lotion, and one of those coffee things. I would've liked to try the soap but it was sold out by the time I got back home :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Interesting that the spoilers in the email are different from what was available on my page. I would've really liked to try the chocolate...

(Sorry, I don't know how to use forum spoiler tags...)

How it works  |  Help & FAQ
  © PINCHme 2013. Please see our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. You have received this email because you have subscribed to receive emails from PINCHme. You can update your email address or unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive these offers.      
mhU_eGEDXsgYxAY-kCkr_eCGe0XYmcHBuf3N7CKpIh0te-H6Ya5ssmP_aigXlP695iVR0Ra2fNAFDXnArh-jHRPuiXWc=s0-d-e1-ft

Quote: Originally Posted by kotoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Interesting that the spoilers in the email are different from what was available on my page. I would've really liked to try the chocolate...

(Sorry, I don't know how to use forum spoiler tags...)

How it works  |  Help & FAQ
  © PINCHme 2013. Please see our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. You have received this email because you have subscribed to receive emails from PINCHme. You can update your email address or unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive these offers.      
mhU_eGEDXsgYxAY-kCkr_eCGe0XYmcHBuf3N7CKpIh0te-H6Ya5ssmP_aigXlP695iVR0Ra2fNAFDXnArh-jHRPuiXWc=s0-d-e1-ft

I guess it goes by your profile. My options were the Suave lotion, one of the Gevalia things, the files, the perfume, and the soap.

Quote: Originally Posted by jayeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess it goes by your profile. My options were the Suave lotion, one of the Gevalia things, the files, the perfume, and the soap.

Same options for me

Quote: Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same options for me

I get why I didn't see the diaper cream (no kids), but I'm a bit baffled as to why the Kotex didn't show up for me....not that I would have ordered it over the other things, but I'm 22, not exactly menopausal! 

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  got the files, perfume, and diaper cream!  (My youngest just finished potty-training, but there are SEVERAL young moms at my church that I can pass it along to!)

Weird, this is the THIRD box o stuff I've ordered and I've yet to receive anything.  Grrr!  Hoping to eventually try the stuff I've ordered!
same boat as you. one friend of mine who started at the same time as i got her first box and that's it.

Quote: Originally Posted by jayeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I get why I didn't see the diaper cream (no kids), but I'm a bit baffled as to why the Kotex didn't show up for me....not that I would have ordered it over the other things, but I'm 22, not exactly menopausal! 

Yeah, it didn't show up for me and I'm 21. I didn't really think much of it since I wouldn't have ordered it either haha. I really wish that chocolate would've shown up though, I'm not that big on sweets but it seems intriguing!

It seems like once you've sampled a product it doesn't show up again. I got the same brand if chocolate in a previous box and didn't see it this time. The only difference I see is if it's say a different type of lotion from the same brand.

Looks like things keep coming back in and out of stock for me - I just snagged the Katy Perry fragrance (I have no idea why, since I don't really do fragrance...) and the Revlon files. 

No chocolate for me, either - which is really disappointing, since I've almost bought one a number of times!

I got revlon files and Shea soap. Wasn't into other items so figured I'd save those samples for people who really want/need them.

Back