PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, alas, had to go to the dentist at noon, so I missed out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish they didn't change their times when they released stuff..

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i wonder why they haven't offered me chocolate yet! i'm the biggest chocoholic there is!
Right? I had already ordered once the I got the email including chocolate as a sample, but dangit, it sounds good!

Is anyone looking at the Facebook page?! OMG people are so mean! Theres someone on there calling another person a hog for ordering 3 samples (which is what is allowed) and saying it's her fault there aren't any for other people and she should have only picked 1 item so everyone could get something. I can't help but laugh at some of the posts on there. These people are having heart attacks over FREE samples. I mean ya I'd be disappointed if everything was out of stock.. but guess what there's always next week. 

I signed up and at first had the option of 3 samples but the only samples available were the lotion and Keurig samples. As I kept waiting and refreshing for something "good" to become available, I kept losing a sample for my box.  I finally ended up with only being able to choose 1 sample even though there were more than one that was not sold out.  I did, happily, score a bar of soap.  

I don't think they are spacing out the samples. I think time is running out on peoples' boxes and the items are being released so someone else can select it.

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is anyone looking at the Facebook page?! OMG people are so mean! Theres someone on there calling another person a hog for ordering 3 samples (which is what is allowed) and saying it's her fault there aren't any for other people and she should have only picked 1 item so everyone could get something. I can't help but laugh at some of the posts on there. These people are having heart attacks over FREE samples. I mean ya I'd be disappointed if everything was out of stock.. but guess what there's always next week. 

Wow, that's ridiculous. I mean, yeah, I'm happy I got some, but they are FREE SAMPLES. You are not entitled to anything, and nor is your life significantly worse because you missed out this week....Disappointing, sure, but not that big of a deal!

It's ridiculous how rude people get over things like this. So uncalled for. It's taking everything in me to not respond to some of these posts!

That's absolutely ridiculous! It's insane how crazy people's sense of entitlement can get when there's free stuff involved - is a few nail files or a tiny vial of perfume really worth throwing a public tantrum and having your friends and coworkers/employers see you lash out at strangers over a few bucks worth of samples? Once you put that crap up on the internet, it's there forever. I'm happy to have been able to snag a few samples, but it's definitely wouldn't have been the end of the world if I hadn't. I probably wouldn't even remember the twinge of disappointment by the end of the day.

i saw that person and responded to her LOL.

the facebook page is a really negative place, free things bring out the worst in people >_>

this is why i came over to MUT. i had joined ipsy, and found that their facebook page was always so negative. the lovely zadidoll kept posting about people over here figuring out spoilers, so i finally came to look. and everyone is so much nicer and so much more positive! i :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

by the time i looked at pinchme today, there wasn't anything i liked left. oh well - maybe it'll work out next time.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkcrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this is why i came over to MUT. i had joined ipsy, and found that their facebook page was always so negative. the lovely zadidoll kept posting about people over here figuring out spoilers, so i finally came to look. and everyone is so much nicer and so much more positive! i :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

by the time i looked at pinchme today, there wasn't anything i liked left. oh well - maybe it'll work out next time.
That's same reason I love MUT and stay away from facebook pages for companies that send out our goodies.  

I've never been anywhere near their Facebook page, and I don't want to be!  I have definitely learned to stay far away from company FB pages when there is a good deal/giveaway going on!

And I think a lot of people just don't realize that their friends can see the stuff they post on company pages.  It's amazing the things they're willing to say when they don't think anyone they know will see.

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've never been anywhere near their Facebook page, and I don't want to be!  I have definitely learned to stay far away from company FB pages when there is a good deal/giveaway going on!

And I think a lot of people just don't realize that their friends can see the stuff they post on company pages.  It's amazing the things they're willing to say when they don't think anyone they know will see.
someone just wrote a dissertation on their page about how people defending them are wrong because they don't understand how businesses work and pinchme is just out to make a profit.

imagine getting this worked up about FREE CRAP.

I had my last final exam today at 10:30 am (12:30 pm EST) and I was already in the room by 12 pm EST doing some studying, so I used my phone to refresh the page when I knew it was going to update. I managed to snag the Suave cream, soap, and nail files! I am thrilled because I also got an A on my exam. Go me!

I wanted the soap and the killer queen but couldn't get it. I got the chocolate, the lotion and a Kcup. Not bad for free.

Quote: Originally Posted by lindzebra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had my last final exam today at 10:30 am (12:30 pm EST) and I was already in the room by 12 pm EST doing some studying, so I used my phone to refresh the page when I knew it was going to update. I managed to snag the Suave cream, soap, and nail files! I am thrilled because I also got an A on my exam. Go me!

Yes!  Go you!!!  (On the samples AND the A!)  
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I, alas, had to go to the dentist at noon, so I missed out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish they didn't change their times when they released stuff..
I also had a dentist app today. I awlays schedule them like at 7 am in the morning:) so they have everything ready and no delays.

Aww...I had an appointment this AM and missed out. If anyone hears of the next sample release date or notices things are back in stock, please post! TY!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes!  Go you!!!  (On the samples AND the A!)  
claps.gif

Thank you!! 
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back