PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Spoiler from Facebook!! Remember 12PM EST tmrw :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

AHHHH I WANT!!

in other news, i still haven't gotten my first box, but my friend who signed up at the same time as i got hers last week.

That looks awesome! I really hope I'm quick enough!

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  AHHHH I WANT!!

in other news, i still haven't gotten my first box, but my friend who signed up at the same time as i got hers last week.
Same! I am hoping that even though I haven't gotten my first box yet, we can still try and snap the Revlon goodies tomorrow!

Do you guys see the samples? At noon all my "out of stock" offers disappeared but it says nothing is available now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was looking forward to my first box, waited around until noon, and now nothing!

wtf, no new products are showing up for me
Me either...everything disappeared at 9 am PST.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wahoo, got the Revlon product:

This is exactly what I ordered! YAY! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by jayeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Do you guys see the samples? At noon all my "out of stock" offers disappeared but it says nothing is available now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was looking forward to my first box, waited around until noon, and now nothing!
Mine said out of stock and then I kept refreshing and they popped up. Anything now?

wtf, no new products are showing up for me
Could they literally have all sold out in less than 30 seconds??? 

actually just updated! i got the same order as @rachelshine 

i wonder if they're staggering them out

People are freaking out on their Facebook page! I'm sure they're not sold out already..I think it's just slowly updating. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope all you ladies get fabulous samples!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine said out of stock and then I kept refreshing and they popped up. Anything now?

actually just updated! i got the same order as @rachelshine 

i wonder if they're staggering them out

Quote: Originally Posted by roxgirl08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the same stuff as you! Excited!
Glad you gals got in!! I bet they are staggering things, wonder if any different Revlon products will go up? Oh well, I am happy! 

Diaper cream? WTF? Even though I have a box in transit, I was allowed to snag a box. But I passed on the diaper cream because I have no need whatsoever for it.

I got the same 3 things that others got.  I'm really enjoying PinchMe so far -- I got the wild ophelia banana and chocolate candy bar a couple weeks ago and it was AMAZING.... My doggie also got some treats that she loved. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back