PINCHme - New Free Sample Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am sad I missed out on the files and perfume and soap, but I did get something when I got home from work tonight :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YAY BOX BUDDIES
beer.gif

since I felt sad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that I didn't get in on the Revlon freebie, I decided to order the set off gilt - lol

they have it in black, navy and nude (below is the pic in nude, which I got)

• Revlon By Marchesa Slant Tip Tweezer
  • Revlon by Marchesa Mini Tweezer Set
  • Revlon by Marchesa Mirror Compact
  • Revlon by Marchesa Box O' Files
  • Revlon by Marchesa Gift Box (pink tools pictured)
it is 29.00 + shipping.  I can use these items for sure and it is very pretty.  My present to myself!!

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ooooh, i'm really tempted to order that set from gilt. also i like the other color combos!
I think these designs are so beautiful and exotic.  I am tempted to get their nail thingies but I have never done nail strips before. I just love looking at the designs.

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think these designs are so beautiful and exotic.  I am tempted to get their nail thingies but I have never done nail strips before. I just love looking at the designs.
the ones i tried by incoco were amazing, went on nicely and lasted forever. no idea how these revlon ones would compare, quality wise.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Diaper cream? WTF? Even though I have a box in transit, I was allowed to snag a box. But I passed on the diaper cream because I have no need whatsoever for it.
I use diaper cream on my nose when I have a cold and get a sore nose.  Moisture + rubbing is basically the same as diaper rash. Still, there is no reason to ever try a new one because this stuff exists http://www.amazon.com/Penaten-Cream-150-ml/dp/B000SI43LG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1387333294&sr=8-2&keywords=penaten+cream

I have some products but I am trying not to order unless there is something I actually want, last thing I need is more stuff to hoard 'just in case'

Just signed up. The only thing available was the K-cup but Im excited about the idea of this.

I am using my ipad and it won't let me hit submit for my profile. Il they from a desktop tomorrow. Thanks!!!

I've received 3 boxes so far from PinchMe and I've got 2 still on their way. My one from last Tuesday didn't arrive yet and of course the one from this Tuesday that just passed. I think they've got a good thing going, but it seems like there's a LOT of angry people on their facebook page. The way they choose people to get certain samples doesn't make sense. As friends of mine who live in the same area as me and are the same age etc, get different samples to choose from than I do. I wonder why that is...

Just received my first sample box of Suave lotion and U by Kotex today! Yaaay!

The lotion smells so nice. Shea and cocoa butter goodness. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Totally forgot to post that I got my box this past week! Hooray! They may want to look into using a sturdier box though, mine was half squooshed.

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Totally forgot to post that I got my box this past week! Hooray! They may want to look into using a sturdier box though, mine was half squooshed.
Mine always arrive half squooshed.  Makes no sense.

i believe one of my boxes may have arrived at my school apartment, i won't be there for a while and one of my neighbors said she saw a box in front of my door and would grab it for me. there wasn't anything else i could think of that it could be.

I have a box coming with soap, files, and Suave lotion. But I got an email saying there were U by Kotex samples so I just requested another box with those, a K cup (I'll give this to my sister), and a different type (I think?) of Suave lotion.

btw - I got the revlon set from gilt.  It is really sweet and I cannot wait for the rest of the collection to be available

Just got my box today! 

Thought the moisturizer sample would be a smidge bigger, but oh well. The lotion is a great size! They sell them @ this size in the travel section :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Perfect for the purse. 

Latest posts

Back