Popsugar 2015 Special Edition Resort Box **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed too because of the price. Anything in that price range and I'm really hesitant to order but couldn't resist this time. It's not like it's Birchbox prices. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'm wondering if we'll get spoilers before the boxes ship?   In the past, they have posted a spoiler about a week or two before boxes ship (when they still have boxes to sell).   March 31st seems so far away. . . 

just got this email with a spoiler

make_up.jpg

I used to work for a salon that sold Jane Iredale - it's great quality and supposed to be good for your skin! I'm not usually a fan of sets that have "gooey" products lip lipgloss with powder products, but since the compartments are separated it works out really well. Plus their products are really buildable if anyone is worried about the colors.

Great for a resort box.

just got this email with a spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh that looks so nice.  I just looked on the Jane Iredale website and this product comes in both cool and warm tones (the image pictured in the spoiler is the warm)  I hope Popsugar goes by the preferences in our profiles because cool or warm tones was a question and I d love the cool tone set.  Fingers crossed.  I m super excited for this box!

I hope so too. I'd love the cool tone kit. The other would still be nice, but cool works better for my skin. I'm happy with the spoiler. Last year's resort wasn't my favorite (I loved the summer one), but apart from the clutch fiasco, I don't regret buying it. Hoping for no more clutches though ...

I'm happy with this spoiler too. I used to use Jane Iredale pressed foundation and really liked it. The only reason I stopped is because I'm always looking to try new things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Unfortunately someone on Facebook asked if the cooltone was also going to be sent but PS replied that only the set pictured (warm) would be in the box.  Now I'm concerned that I will regret this purchase.  

I know others will disagree but seems like these sub boxes are skewed to gold jewelry and warm palettes.  

I don't know about other subs, but popsugar certainly is. I'm ok with the warm as well .. just would have preferred the cool.

I think cool would have worked better for me too but warm will be nice for summer time so I think it will work.

Oh thats a bummer.  It makes me wonder why they bother having us even fill out those profile questionnaires when it seems like they rarely use it.  Oh well.

Now that I have gone to the website and seen the cool Version, I am very disappointed. Warm colors never look good on my rosy red skin and this set of products won't be any different. Since they have a cool option and they asked us our prefernces, this is frustrating. I get it, its a mystery box still, its annoying. Really regretting this purchase now. Suckered by PSMH once again

I just saw on their website that they have less than 100 boxes left.

to get a sense of their user base preferences.[/quotes]

Thanks. I get to a certain extent they can't customize. But really. There are two options on the high value item. I am existing customer. Not hard at all. I just had a very frustrating exchange with them On FB. Very much regret ordering. I resent the "we're sure you'll love it once you get it in hand. " No. No, I won't.

Last edited by a moderator:
less than 50 left! I ordered this morning once they were down to 100. I liked the spoiler and figured a coupon at this point in unlikely.

Back