Popsugar 2015 Special Edition Resort Box **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh!! I have a label too! Yay... but I forgot all the LE boxes come from California, I wonder how long it will take to get to CT 

I have a label too. I must say, I loved that the Target/PS came from NY (I'm on the East Coast), and it was regular FedEx. It got here in a day.

Hooray my label has been created.  3.3 lbs here too from CA (I m on the east coast) hopefully it moves quick I m really excited to see whats in this box, especially after hearing the rumor snow might be coming back at the end of this week.  Think resort thoughts think resort thoughts.  

Mine shows processing still. I'm in CA so if they ship from CA, hopefully I get it quick. The Must have box will be here Monday though. That will help me waiting for this one

Resort box is still processing here too..... label created for my March box.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to back out of seeing any spoilers or if I won't be able to help but look when someone gets it!  

Has anyones box actually moved? I got a tracking number but it hasnt moved. It has said label created since last week.

My label was created on the 13th...yesterday it went from Watsonville CA to Sacramento.  Estimated delivery to Akron, OH still isn't until 3/26 (argh)

Mine is still just 'label created' which wouldn't bother me if it was coming from NY, but since it's coming from CA i know it's still going to take eons once it starts moving... my march box will be here today and it's label was created AFTER my Resort label! 

FedEx sent me initiation last Friday but all it shows is a label.. Looks like it's going to be a while

Mine is on the move, but it's only made it to Newark, CA.  Although my Fedex delivery estimates are usually a day or two further out than it actually takes, mine is saying that it will be delivered Thursday of next week (the 26th).  Uggghhh...slowest shipping ever! :blink:

My box is also on the move with the 26th as the estimated delivery - I'm also on the East Coast so hopefully we'll start seeing a few spoilers from those in CA.  Fingers crossed for a decent box.

Mine is finally moving from CA with an estimated delivery of 3/25. I usually get it 1-2 days early so maybe Saturday or Monday. I'm in Oregon so it's not traveling too far.

Mine isn't set to come until next friday grrrr.  So sloooow I hope someone gets theirs soon I m so curious.

Mine is about an hour from me:)) I'm betting it will be here tomorrow or Friday. Wish I could just drive over and pick it up. This may be my first box I get from Popsugar without knowing what's in it.

Back