Popsugar 2015 Special Edition Resort Box **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

I want it!!! Love the necklace and the passport cover!!

I want to see the necklace ON someone so bad.  I'm having a hard time judging the length.  I love it though.  PSMH always sends jewelry that I could never justify buying on my own, but am more than happy to get in a box. 

Is anyone else SO TIRED of that color of blue in every PSMH box?  Am I supposed to put my blue passport holder, my blue run the world notebook, and my blue ear buds in 1 of my 97 blue clutches PSMH has sent me?  Perhaps while wearing my blue ikat scarf?  As someone who doesn't wear blue ever, it's maddening.

Last edited by a moderator:
The people who like Silver will be happy!  I'll likely trade/sell that item.  I'm ok with this box, but not over the moon by any chance.  Likely trade/sell/ giveaway. 
If you end up with the turquoise necklace, I am interested! I waffled too long and never ordered the box.

Here you go .. if this works. Can't cut out the sleeping toddler ...

It's around my belly button .. little higher. And the stone is set loose which irritates me a tiny bit as it makes this clicking sound. .. I'm weird with that though. I love it nonetheless.

1426793813405.jpg

Finally! I've been waiting for spoilers!

I'm 50/50 on the box, I like half of the items, other half are meh.  I think I might be able to trade for the items I want.

Here you go .. if this works. Can't cut out the sleeping toddler ...

It's around my belly button .. little higher. And the stone is set loose which irritates me a tiny bit as it makes this clicking sound. .. I'm weird with that though. I love it nonetheless.

1426793813405.jpg
OH wow. Thanks. I was picturing it much smaller and shorter.  it's that long! Not bad. Still not sure personally, but it's nice. 

This is one of those boxes where I'm not sad I missed it, but I wouldn't have been disappointed if I'd gotten it. They did well with the travel theme, and there are a couple of items I'll try to swap for.

Hoooray!  I m so excited.  I love love the train case and I actually almost bought the serum from sephora recently.  I m interested in trying the make up and the necklace is something I d never buy but I may actually  really realllike, love me some turquoise.  I can see it looking beautiful with a simple white blouse,jeans, and super cute sandals look.  And the salt is fun for upcoming bar-b-ques.  Margarita bar anyone?  I want this box in my hands like yesterday!  So fun, makes the snow coming tomorrow not seem as bad (seriously snow on the first day of spring thats got be some sick meteorologist joke right?)  Thanks for sharing!  Enjoy ladies!

Back