PopSugar Holiday for Her 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got my LE box today .. which shipped yesterday evening!!!

I'm guessing that they are sending out all remaining LE & December boxes via FedEx ground instead of smartpost. Not sure if that works for the Midwest?

So, I really can't complain anymore as it's still mid month and they are honoring the joy code. Plus, this LE box is truly lovely. My candle came scratched on the outside, but I don't want to bother with further complaints. I'll just turn it so I can't see the scratch. Smells wonderful. And I love the throw and clutch (it's a little long, but otherwise a perfect fit for my beloved paperwhite.

I think if they want to avoid future upset, they have to send out boxes in large batches and for certain fulfill orders based on when they received them. It seems very random how they are handing everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized that I just painted my nails with the new polish while curled up in my new throw while next me my new heavely scented candle burns. I freakin ❤️ This box... Now I just have to add those chocolate caramels to this picture.. LMAO!!! Bravo Popsugat!!

I emailed today inquiring about the "joy" boxes that they are honoring after the fact. And shortly after they emailed back, and said it won't show up on my sub page at all, and I will definitely have it by the 23rd. They are shipping them all from their warehouse. I faith it will happen.

I tried the nail polish and it is so gorgeous! I didn't think I'd care for it by the reveal photos, but it truly is beautiful.

I tried the nail polish and it is so gorgeous! I didn't think I'd care for it by the reveal photos, but it truly is beautiful.
That nail polish (even though it was one of the lowest value items in the box) actually swayed me into buying the box.  It looks absolutely beautiful!  

I just hope I get a box.  My order went through on Monday but I've had no updates, plus I'm still waiting for my monthly December box.   

Does anyone know if the clutch is big enough to hold an iPad?  Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't have an iPad, but a 10" tablet wouldn't fit. I think I could get the kindle fire in as well .. So maybe an iPad mini. It's 8"5 by 5"5 I think.

I don't have an iPad, but a 10" tablet wouldn't fit. I think I could get the kindle fire in as well .. So maybe an iPad mini. It's 8"5 by 5"5 I think.
I slid my Kindle Paperwhite into the clutch easily. Not much else would fit in addition, but the Kindle fit just fine.

It's a Christmas miracle --  I actually received  a response from PS Customer Service ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   And the December box shipped out at 2:30 am today.   Kidding aside, I'm really glad that at least one of my many emails received a response.

It's a Christmas miracle --  I actually received  a response from PS Customer Service ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   And the December box shipped out at 2:30 am today.   Kidding aside, I'm really glad that at least one of my many emails received a response.
Good for you!  I'm 3 emails deep without response.  

Ugh, why couldn't the fall LE box be this good? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I was ignoring this box, based on the fall box quality, and just saw the photos of all the goods.  I'm now 85$ poorer, lol.  This box looks so good!  

At least the discount code was still working, and they have posted delivery by christmas eve if ordered by 20th.. I took screen shots of it just in case.  

whooo hoo.  got it!  (only 16 days in transit!).  the throw and the candle are much more substantial than I thought they'd be based on pictures!  I'm pretty happy!  I would be happier having paid $85 dollars but you live you learn!

Ugh! My box left CA on 12/11 and as of 12/19 it has only made it to Iowa!! I know that is FedEx's problem, but PS decided to ship mine Smart Post. Fingers crossed it will get here before Christmas! I just want this box! I'm so excited for the nail polish! That sealed the deal for me too! Hope everyone enjoys their box!

Ugh, why couldn't the fall LE box be this good? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was ignoring this box, based on the fall box quality, and just saw the photos of all the goods.  I'm now 85$ poorer, lol.  This box looks so good!  

At least the discount code was still working, and they have posted delivery by christmas eve if ordered by 20th.. I took screen shots of it just in case.  
Which discount code did you use?

Which discount code did you use?
Special15

It says good through the 16th, or while supplies last.  I used it yesterday and it went through still, so they still had boxes.  They claim if you order by the 20th at a certain time then it'll arrive by Christmas Eve.  The code gets you 15$ off.

Special15

It says good through the 16th, or while supplies last.  I used it yesterday and it went through still, so they still had boxes.  They claim if you order by the 20th at a certain time then it'll arrive by Christmas Eve.  The code gets you 15$ off.
Thanks, dang it I ordered the mens box for full price on Tuesday! ugh!

I seriously doubt they'll give me $15 back. 

FINALLY!  I got tracking yesterday for my monthly box (December) and this afternoon got tracking for the LE + JOY December box.   I don't know what's going on with them these days, but they still haven't responded to my inquiry about my December box.  Whatever. . I'm fine with it now that I see tracking and perhaps they figured that resolved the issue (which it did. . but still, a response would have been nice).  

I think everyone will start waiting for full box spoilers and/or discounts before they buy these boxes.  

Both the holiday box and JOY December box arrived today, much to my surprise. 

I ate the chocolate and had a peek at the luminizer, but I'll wait til the 24th to open the rest. Based on spoilers, I expect to enjoy it all. I thought I might swap the luminizer, which is why I looked at it early. But I ended up liking it, and I love retractable brushes. 

I agree about waiting for spoilers... after the resort box, I decided not to trust PS anymore on the SE boxes. This one restores my faith a little, but I'm still going to wait for full spoilers on future boxes. 

Now I am really mad! My delivery date switched from 12/24 to 12/26! My box is 2 hours away from me! I could drive there and back about 50 times!

Darn FedEx...I just want to paint my nails

Do you all know if there is a way to get both $15 off and a free December box with the men's LE purchase? That would make it worth while to me.

Latest posts

Back