PopSugar Holiday for Her 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I might take them up on the $30 off deal...or I can just buy like 3 of those candles.

I STILL haven't received either of my boxes...I emailed them and got the "We're so sorry", but I'm just about over it.  I think that after January, unless they pull off a major I'm sorry gesture, I'm out for a while.  I can't believe I actually thought the For Her would be here to give as a gift.  I honestly thought that after the last two months of being late that they would get it right.  Uuugghh!  I am so frustrated with PSMH right now.  Plus, their customer service leaves much to be desired, which is wearing on me, too.   :angry:   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :wacko:

For those of you who loved the candle, Illume has them on sale for $11.75 (half price)! Promo code NEW15 will also get you 15% off if you are a new customer. Shipping is pricy for one candle, but if you order more than one the cost of shipping doesn't go up too much (it came out to be around $15/candle for 4) and shipping is free if you spend $100. I think these candles will make great gifts and I love the smell of the one in the holiday box!

Don't know if it's already been mentioned..... But if you bought the , (I think it was the "JOY" Code) Holiday box and used a code to recieve a December box free and didn't check "this is a Gift" box for your December PSMH box, then you signed up for a reoccurring monthly subscription. So if you don't want to be charged for January's box, you may want to sign into your account and check before January 1st.

For those of you who loved the candle, Illume has them on sale for $11.75 (half price)! Promo code NEW15 will also get you 15% off if you are a new customer. Shipping is pricy for one candle, but if you order more than one the cost of shipping doesn't go up too much (it came out to be around $15/candle for 4) and shipping is free if you spend $100. I think these candles will make great gifts and I love the smell of the one in the holiday box!
Ugh -  I placed 2 orders for the candles on 12/26/14 and just received a phone call that they were out of stock but the website was not updated ! Had I known the candle was out of stock I would have kept my extra one which I just gave away yesterday knowing I had more on the way!  I hope other people have better luck.

I was on vacation, but with the sale, didn't they take away all incentive to buy limited edition boxes right away?  I can get spoilers to see if I even like the box AND $30 off?  I'll be waiting from now on!

I burned the candle for the first time last night and ahhh it was so lovely.  this was such a great box!

I also love love loved this box!! I used to promo code to get the December box with it for free. I'm using the throw now. Can't wait to light the candle

I purchased a second special edition box on the 22nd as a birthday gift for my sister.  I still have no tracking for it.  Has anyone ordered a later box and received any kind of notification?

Thanks!

I purchased a second special edition box on the 22nd as a birthday gift for my sister.  I still have no tracking for it.  Has anyone ordered a later box and received any kind of notification?

Thanks!
I purchased mine on 12/26 and have nothing either. I was kinda wondering about it?

I purchased mine on 12/26 and have nothing either. I was kinda wondering about it?
I emailed them two days ago to ask about it, but I haven't received a response.  I thought they might get back to me cause the holiday rush is over, but nope.

Back